A Rangers player you tried to be

Coopermania

I was young once (honestly) and my hero was Davie Cooper. He was a winger, a great one who could dance on sand it seemed to me.

So, I tried to be him, playing on the wing back then. I was fast and I was left-footed like the man himself, and I was useless with my right. Thats is the only things I had in common with Coop.

Anyway, I failed miserably of course :lol: but I tried :)

Who were you ?

Super Ally always wanted to be him the very reason a started kickin a ball still is one of ma heros now and a still wish a could be him cause hes the future manager of rangers SUPER ALLY

I am 24 years old and the only Rangers Player I ever wanted to be was Super Ally.

I think that says it all about the man in charge of dugout procedures tomorrow!

Snap. I'm 24 too and always pretended to be McCoist, even when he was at the end of his Rangers career. When I very occassionally played in goals, it was Goram, of course!

Dave Smith, I was a natural right footed player but I tried to copy the playing style of Smith by playing as much as I could with my left foot, never did me any harm.

For Scotland it was Denis Law by holding the cuffs of my long sleeved jersey, remember that you old yins.

Depended on who was playing at the time.

I remeber falling out with a pal because we both wanted to play as Wilkins. Super Ally was another favorite, but of all of them, Gazza was always the player I wanted to be.

andy goram. i was the school goalkeeper all through primary just because goram was my hero. ill never forget the day i met him, still got the signed keeper shirt, gloves and 9 in a row video :rangers:

andy goram. i was the school goalkeeper all through primary just because goram was my hero. ill never forget the day i met him, still got the signed keeper shirt, gloves and 9 in a row video :rangers:

Thats well impressive 72 :clap:

Dave Smith, I was a natural right footed player but I tried to copy the playing style of Smith by playing as much as I could with my left foot, never did me any harm.

For Scotland it was Denis Law by holding the cuffs of my long sleeved jersey, remember that you old yins.

Remember the menace well with the cuffs held.

Alex Mcdonald was my man Easterhouse boy as well and loved nothing better than stickin it to the tims. Scored a right few as well.

Colin Stein for me, would always try and score the same as him. But i must say i scored more than him, well the opposition was not as good... :harhar:

I was always Colin Stein too. He's still my hero! :beer2:

I took a few boots to the head trying the diving headers tho! doh