How much will we get for Carlos if he moves?

nvager

i doubt more than £8m if we sold him. Hes worth more imo but we let alan hutton go on the cheap so i wouldnt be surprised if we let cuellar go cheap if we were to sell him. Hopefully hes here for another couple of years though.

There is no need to let Cuellar out of his contract. Hutton gave us the money. We couldn't sign anyone more suited than Carlos so he will stay.

Couldn't agree more CR (tu)

Hope Murray and Bain can see this too, I'm pretty sure Walter and Ally will keep him if they can. First name on the teamsheet every week.

Carlos must stay

:rangers:

He's certainly worth more than Newcastle paid for Boumsong, certainly £9 million+ The problem comes when the national team overlooks a player for playing in Scotland, that might be the one reason we lose CC to the EPL :(

Davie Weir may only have another season in him so we need to retain CC for as long as possible to keep the defence solid. Credit to Davie Weir though for making the Spaniard into a great player and Walter for obviously knowing a good player when he sees one. You really feel the clubs money is being spent wisely these days.

It'll be interesting to see what changes Walter might make at the back next season, will Webster be prepped to take over from Weir? Celts must be worried by how hard a goal is to come by against us now!

Carlos is a class above any defender in the SPL , I hope we can keep him , unfortunately he could fit into most teams in the EPL with no problem at all , I would assume these clubs will be watching him at the moment , it is vital we win the league to ensure Carlos is playing CL football next year , if we do , I cannot see him moving

If he does , it should be no less than £12m

when we win the treble he will stay, he will enjoy the taste of silverware and will stay.

especially if we move that treble to a quad.

he wont win anything in england, and i doubt man u, chelsea, liverpool or arsenal would want him as they have a great set of players just now.

When you see players like Boumsong, Kaboul, Pepe going for £8m, £9m and £19m(or whatever it was?) then you have to wonder what Cuellar would be worth?

I'd say £10m but Liverpool paid £6.5m for Skrtel and Spurs got Woodgate for £7m. Hutton cost £9m so I reckon a bid of around that would land Cuellar.

If we recieve bids in the summer, which I'm sure we will, then we have to get as much as possible.

Thing is, if Cuellar goes then we're fucked! Weir has been great this year but taking into account his age he doesnt have long left surely? And Webster pickin up a hefty wage packet for doing fuck all leaves us in a bit of a centre half predicament. We NEED King Carlos!!!