McGregor or Cuellar for SPL Player of The Year ?

BLUEDIGNITY

Cuellar, even on the Setanta Sports commentary on the OF match they said how dissapointed they were at McGaydays refusal to turn up at big occasions both at home and in europe!

i don't see what the fuss is about him tbh

cuellar turns up to every match, and has put in consistent world class performances, he should get it

Really should be Cuellar. There is no cause to claim it should be the little bheggar.

This season, our success has been defined by solid defending. Its taken us to the top of the table, to the latter stages of the UEFA Cup and the Scottish Cup and has already landed the CIS Cup.

By contrast, McGeady has failed to make an impact when it really matters and doesn't even feature in the top scorers table. His impact is marginal at best in major fixtures.

Cuellar - Reason being he's the most consistant footballer I've seen all season... apart from C.Ronaldo ofcourse. McShagger will get it next season...when Cuellar is gone.

McGeady is just a wee baby faced wank that plays half decent football every now and then. He does no better than Charlie Adam.

If McGayday gets POTY ahead of Carlos, there's something far wrong with the world. Carlos has been the stand out player of the year by a long way (no disrespect to McGregor, how he keeps clean sheets with all the shagging he does is beyond me :) )

Was Hutton all the way but now he has gone, Carlos is easiest the best there has been this season. Mcgready has not even been close in my book. Macdonald should be ahead of him from them lot.