Dundee Utd, Aberdeen & Hearts

That was a slight exageration (tu)

However Riordan is by far a better player than Alan Gow. Strachan along with Riordan himself(off field behaviour) has ruined his career.

I think that WS has set his team to play in a specific manner this season, a style of play that doesn't involve "flair" (yes .. it's a stretch but he is skillful) players like Gow, Buffel et al.

Hopefully, after this season is over & we have the league in the bag then WS will change the style of play to a more expansive passing game which will require the introduction of flair players.

A loan may be an option. In saying that if the lad did have the quality he'd have featured much more often before now...

Guys like Novo, Burke, Naismith, Adam and McCulloch have all done reasonably well at times but it could be said none have emerged as genuine first XI picks. The fact Gow hasn't managed to get his fair share of games may well be down to our system but questions have to be asked if he's good enough.

All of the above have fall well short of the requirements of being a Rangers 1st team player at times, but unlike Gow they have been given numerious chances if or when Gow is given his chance then it would be then the time to judge.

All of the above have fall well short of the requirements of being a Rangers 1st team player at times, but unlike Gow they have been given numerious chances if or when Gow is given his chance then it would be then the time to judge.

I don't disagree with that but if the lad was doing the business, you'd think he would have been given his chance given, as you say, the others haven't proven themselves to be first picks.

Sometimes some players just aren't good enough. I like Gow and thought he was an imaginative signing last summer. Unfortunately, it appears he doesn't have the quality to make the first team so while a loan may help his development, only the management team can decide his future.

If he does leave, good luck to him, but for people to turn round and say that he isn't good enough for Rangers when he hasn't been given a chance is a bit below the belt. Coisty's first couple of seasons at Ibrox weren't the best but he is now legendary status. There was a lot of booing and Hutton GTF and then none of us wanted him sold, hell even McGregor was getting the old he isn't good enough routine and yet thread after thread these days states that if it wasn't for him we would have lost this game or that game.

We don't know what he is like in training, we don't know what the management team think of him, as has been said in the past and will continue to be said there is no way WS will change a system now that has been working and getting results, as fans we demand success and the players that have been getting picked have been providing that success, Gow is a player, like many others Burke for eg who will have to bide his time, and when/if given a chance prove that he is good enough.

I cant see any reason to sell him.

I'd have thought the fact he can't get a game is as good a reason as any. ;)

While I'd be careful not to have wholesale changes in the summer, if the lad can't get into the squad at all - despite others not being great in front of him - that suggests his future is up for debate.

If we're to sign 3 quality players in the summer - say three first XI players costing around £3million each - we need to free up some space in the squad both in terms of personnel and in terms of wages.

Gow may have drawn the short straw. Webster, G. Smith, Buffel and Hemdani may be the others.

We should hold on to him he hasen't even had a chance to prove his self. Gow is a good wee player to be fair to him playing in the reserves every week must knock his confidence thinking to himself he will never make the first team squad.

We should hold on to him he hasen't even had a chance to prove his self. Gow is a good wee player to be fair to him playing in the reserves every week must knock his confidence thinking to himself he will never make the first team squad.

No point in holding on if things aren't going to change and we aren't gonna play the boy surely?....

Gow may have drawn the short straw. Webster, G. Smith, Buffel and Hemdani may be the others.

I'd like to see him play vs. SPL opposition for the Gers before they sell him. However, I wouldn't blame him for leaving. Wattie likely sees something he doesn't like about Gow so I wouldn't be surprised if he is sold.

However, don't you think they'll keep Webster to play cb along with Cuellar next season as Weir looks like he's just about finished?

Move, he aint and will never be good enough!

Hearts were linked with him in January. Owen Coyle is supposidly interested aswell.

It would be unfair for the lad to mislead him into saying he should stay and expect to play. He'd do far better to move on.

Hearts were linked with him in January. Owen Coyle is supposidly interested aswell.

It would be unfair for the lad to mislead him into saying he should stay and expect to play. He'd do far better to move on.

Where did you get that photo and who is she? :)

Where did you get that photo and who is she? :)

if only I had a penny for every time someone asks me that question on here :lol:

her name is Kayleigh Pearson and you may find some material to aid your 'research' here

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=60113

I would like to see the guy get a chance. He looked great against East Stirling and surely after the protracted transfer negotiations to get him to Ibrox in the first place WS must hold him in some regard at least.

I hope he moves to United.

He deserves to be playing week in week out in the SPL. He falls short of ability as far as Rangers are concerned, but I beloeve he'd be perfect for Dundee United.

I hope he doesn't go to Hearts as I wouldn't wish having to deal with Romanov on anybody, even Neil Lennon.

And obviously I hope he doesn't end up at the mutton molesters