****The Official Fiorentina v Rangers Thread****

Muff

no too fussed about the outcome of this game

I bet you're not...

1 game away from a european final and he's "not fussed". away and dinnae talk pish!

i said when we went out of the CL i could'nt give a flying fuck about the uefa cup and right now at this moment in time, this game on thursday is a hinderance towards the massive must win game on sunday, especially now with the injuries the team is carrying, and i cant get excited at the prospect of already tired players having to play up to 120 minutes with the possibility of even more mental torture if we get beat ahead of this game on sunday.

___________________Alexander______________

_____________Cuellar________Webster/Dailly___________

Whittaker________________________________Smith/Papac

_____________________Hemdani________________

Novo__________Ferguson_______Buffel_______Thomson/DMB?

______________________Cousin______________________

C'mon Rangers lets make History here and make a UEFA Cup Final :rangers: :unionflag:

DMB or KT! Strange ones again, DB!

One (DMB) has only started training and KT should be in the middle winning tackles and playing ball and not out on the wing! Thats almost as crazy as playing Lee out wide, both not suited IMO.

The reason i stuck Thomson wide left is, he has the engine to get up and down the park and he is left footed, IMO he would do the same kind of job that Davis does when he's plays RM

We should have enough in the centre of midfield with Hemdani and Ferguson sitting and let buffel push up.

As for DMB as far as i know he's back doing Full training? :unsure: might be a gamble but we need all the Attacking options we can get!

DMB is not back in full training. He has taken a step up in his training, but is not yet training with the full squad.

Also, why would we drop Papac for a not-fully=fit Stevie Smith? <cr>

___________________Alexander______________

_____________Cuellar________Webster/Dailly___________

Whittaker________________________________Smith/Papac

_____________________Hemdani________________

Novo__________Ferguson_______Buffel_______Thomson/DMB?

______________________Cousin______________________

C'mon Rangers lets make History here and make a UEFA Cup Final :rangers: :unionflag:

DMB or KT! Strange ones again, DB!

One (DMB) has only started training and KT should be in the middle winning tackles and playing ball and not out on the wing! Thats almost as crazy as playing Lee out wide, both not suited IMO.

The reason i stuck Thomson wide left is, he has the engine to get up and down the park and he is left footed, IMO he would do the same kind of job that Davis does when he's plays RM

We should have enough in the centre of midfield with Hemdani and Ferguson sitting and let buffel push up.

As for DMB as far as i know he's back doing Full training? :unsure: might be a gamble but we need all the Attacking options we can get!

DMB is not back in full training. He has taken a step up in his training, but is not yet training with the full squad.

Also, why would we drop Papac for a not-fully=fit Stevie Smith? <cr>

I wouldn't drop papac i'd put him CB just forgot 2 add him to the list of CB doh

See the Unsure sign :unsure: that i used.... that was to say i wasn't sure if he was back in full training, but cheers for clearing it up that he's not in full training! (tu)

I bet you're not...

1 game away from a european final and he's "not fussed". away and dinnae talk pish!

i said when we went out of the CL i could'nt give a flying fuck about the uefa cup and right now at this moment in time, this game on thursday is a hinderance towards the massive must win game on sunday, especially now with the injuries the team is carrying, and i cant get excited at the prospect of already tired players having to play up to 120 minutes with the possibility of even more mental torture if we get beat ahead of this game on sunday.

Mental torture ?

If we lose this game I'm sure most fans will not be too pissed off.

Sure, it'll be painful, but imagine where we were last year at this stage...

Even if we lose thursday (wich I doubt) it can be positive: The team only has to concentrate on the SPL and 1 more Cup final.

Guest Andypendek

better face up to it, broadfoot will be at rb and whitty will be rm, whether we like it or not.

alexander

broadfoot papac

dailly cuellar

hemdani

whitty thomson fergie davis

jcd

more or less the same as the first leg except the midfield will be expected to keep the ball occassionally for this one, and get up to link with jean-claude.

I bet you're not...

Mental torture ?

If we lose this game I'm sure most fans will not be too pissed off.

Sure, it'll be painful, but imagine where we were last year at this stage...

Even if we lose thursday (wich I doubt) it can be positive: The team only has to concentrate on the SPL and 1 more Cup final.

Disagree with that

My Team:-

-----------------Alexander---------------

Broadfoot----Cuellar----Weir----Papac

------------------Hemdani----------------

Davis-----------Ferguson------Thomson

-------------------Buffel-------------------

--------------------JCD--------------------

Dailly & Whittaker to come in for Weir & Davis if they're out.

?Walters Team?

-----------------Alexander----------------

Broadfoot----Cuellar-----Weir----Papac

-------------------Hemdani----------------

Davis--Ferguson---Thomson--Whittaker

---------------------JCD-------------------

Dailly & Novo to come in for Weir & Davis if out.

STV's advert for this is another reason why to watch it on itv4

"Can Fiorentina beat Rangers and put an end to their quadruple challenge...."

WTF, this is a Scottish team in the semi's and they are dying for Fiorentina to beat us.

F*ck off!

WTF, this is a Scottish team in the semi's and they are dying for Fiorentina to beat us.

F*ck off!

you can tell a timmy made that video! tbh thats the sort of promo vid that should be on sky italia.

"oh ye can shove yer stv up yer arse! :unionflag:

itv4 loyal :rangers:

F*ck off!

Do we expect anything less these days.

Seeing as the record today reckons that weir is almost certainly out but davis had nothing more thanbad cramp on sunday I think walter will go with this on thur:

Alexander

Broadside Cuellar Dailly Papac

Hemdani

Davis Ferguson Thomson Whittaker

Darcheville

People saying Buffel Smith Webster to start are really kidding themselves. No chance Walt will change what has ultimatly been a winning formula in europe.

ITV4 Loyal!

Seeing as the record today reckons that weir is almost certainly out but davis had nothing more thanbad cramp on sunday I think walter will go with this on thur:

Alexander

Hemdani

Darcheville

People saying Buffel Smith Webster to start are really kidding themselves. No chance Walt will change what has ultimatly been a winning formula in europe.

ITV4 Loyal!

Winning formula ?

Broadfoot, Dailly and Hemdani have been rank rotten to say the least the past 5 games (if not more) and you think having them in the side is a winning formula? Do you not take current form into account ?

I would much rather have Smith and left back and Papac in middle (where he has played most of his career) than have Dailly anywhere near my side. I would also replace Clubfoot with Whittaker (he aint a left mid) and get Hemdani to f.ck as well and give Buffel (our best attacking midfielder) the nod. Ferguson can drop into the holding role where he belongs and Novo can play on the left with either Cousin or Darcheville up top.

Alexander

Whittaker Cuellar Papac Smith

Ferguson

Davis Buffel Thomson Novo

Darcheville

Buffel wont be playing on Thursday night, squad travelled out today and Buffel got a parking ticket outside of Oko in the town so unless hes got a private jet to get out to Florence, he wont be there. This source was from my dad :).

Alexander

Hemdani

Darcheville

ITV4 Loyal!

Winning formula ?

Broadfoot, Dailly and Hemdani have been rank rotten to say the least the past 5 games (if not more) and you think having them in the side is a winning formula? Do you not take current form into account ?

I would much rather have Smith and left back and Papac in middle (where he has played most of his career) than have Dailly anywhere near my side. I would also replace Clubfoot with Whittaker (he aint a left mid) and get Hemdani to f.ck as well and give Buffel (our best attacking midfielder) the nod. Ferguson can drop into the holding role where he belongs and Novo can play on the left with either Cousin or Darcheville up top.

Alexander

Whittaker Cuellar Papac Smith

Ferguson

Davis Buffel Thomson Novo

Darcheville

thats my hopeful lineup rite there, iv jus lost all patience with broadfoot.