OUTSTANDING SEASON

Ibroxin83

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the thread starter needs to be more straight forward in what he's saying. There is a difference between being dissapointed, fustrated & wanting a new manager or saying we need a clear out sale again.

We all have a right to be dissapointed, we have thrown the league when he had a 10point cushion not long ago. It doesn't mean we want huge changes to take place or we are not genuine fans.

I don't think we need major changes, just to invest in a few quality players each year rather than selling and buying an entire squad every year.

I'm very dissapointed with the outcome tonight but I won't stop supporting the team. I'm sure everyone else on this forum is like this.

If people didn't complain and get frustrated with what has happened I would be questioning that.

sorry that was very badly written but i'm just trying to get a point across.

I'm as heartbroken as the next bear and I could list a thousand reasons why it went wrong. But I'm damned proud of everything we've achieved over the last 16 months. The fact is over the course of a 69 game season we weren't upto it, so we can either sit and cry at our half empty glasses or take the positives (surely everyone must be able to see something good from this season), pick ourselves up and build on them for next year.

Let's not turn on each other, let's not attack our club. We're all in this together and we're all hurting right now.

At the end of the day, we'll say we are the people, we're all Rangers till we die, we'll never surrender, we'll follow on and we'll welcome the chase. But these are all just words, it's you and me and everyone else here who is proud to support our club that give them meaning and now those words need us more than ever, our club needs us more than ever.

So be hurt, be angry, be broken and annoyed. But never be ashamed. Because that's when we'll lose something bigger than the league.

This year was about rebuilding and a month ago we were mostly on top of the world about the progress we've made. That progress hasn't suddenly vanished because of where we ended up. There were positives, so give the team your full support on Saturday and then we'll continue rebuilding towards next year.

Apologies for the rambling but it's late, I'm drunk and a tad emotional. Besides, it could always be worse. We could be Celtc fans!

Well said that man ! Yes we are all gutted ! but do we really have to take it out on each other ? If there are any scum reading the threads on this forum they must be getting their rocks off seeing us imploding. We are still bears,we are still part of the greatest family on earth and by the way we are better than the way we are behaving just now.

we blew the title

we got to the uefa cup final and showed no desire to win it

we won the league cup on penalties

we are in the final of the SC against a 1st division side and should win it , but not certain

we have played the worst style of football in my 35 years watching rangers

an outstanding achievement it was to reach the uefa cup final , yes

but the performances - absolutely dire

We need to improve next year or it will be 2nd again

Put on ITV right now and watch them parading the SPL trophy about while Ian Crocker repeatidly cums in his pants and tell me that we have had an outstanding season.

It makes me sick to my stomach to watch it.

Every time I visit the Beeb's site, I see them but I can't watch moving pictures. I watched the apprentice post match.

Ffs, get real.

Who cares what we did, in the end of the season we have one diddy cup and perhaps the Scottish Cup to look forward to.

In a season where we had a virtual lead of 12 points and were in a final against a team that we could have beaten ?

Let me summarize how other people will remember us:

Boring football in Europe, winning Sweet F All.

Winning Sweet F All in the SPL.

Put on ITV right now and watch them parading the SPL trophy about while Ian Crocker repeatidly cums in his pants and tell me that we have had an outstanding season.

It makes me sick to my stomach to watch it.

Post of the season mate.

This is where the glory hunters hunters should stand up and GTF.

I too share the dissapointment in losing the league but if truth be told i was more gutted on Saturday when we drew with Motherwell.

I have now had 5 days to digest that we lost the league.

we played in the Uefa cup Final

we won the League cup

we are runners up in the SPL and are in the Scottish cup final.

This has been one of the best seasons i have witness in my 26 years as a Gers supporter.

Walters Tactics at times have been poor but these same tactics got us the the Uefa Final.

we attacked tonight and got beat, again because of the fixture pile up our team were only good for 60 mins.

some people on here are clearly only in it for the winning if you cannot support us through thick and thin bad or good then you are not welcome.

I understand that emotions are running high at the moment but some of the posts on here tonight are absolutely shocking.

if you are a true supporter then you will dust yourself down and get ready for the Cup Final give the boys the support they need.

W.A.T.P

"Walters Tactics at times have been poor but these same tactics got us the the Uefa Final."

Lets be honest Walter and his tactics have carried a large amount of luck all season and when the luck started to run out, it was obviously clear that the tactics were found out !!

"we played in the Uefa cup Final"

Exactly!!! Couldn't have said it any better myself, we "played" in the Uefa cup final when any other team who reached a major European final would have competed or at least try too anyway. Instead Walter opts for the same, failing system and what happens?, we lose the game and hardly muster an attack, managing only 3 shots on goal, pathetic !!

"This has been one of the best seasons i have witness in my 26 years as a Gers supporter."

Cant agree with this statement at all, NO way you can compare this season to seasons in the past when we have won the treble and dominated domesticly, casting a very large shaddow over our rivals.

As I've said in previous posts I see NO real improvement on the park since Walter has taken over and as someone on here said "this is a results business". When the final analysis of the season is read out it will show us only having won 2 minor trophies (hopefully) when we should have won at the very least 3, with one of them being a major trophy.

Ok guys and girls

reading the posts on here now i am sober well only a few beers i must admit that i agree wuth alot of the replies. the main one being that it HAS NOT been an outstanding season but a very exciting and emotional one.

I remember the dark days and the very good days of yesteryear and this season while failing to win the 2 best trophy's we have been plying for I am still proud and will always be proud to be a Ger. I wore my top today while they paraded around in theirs but their feeling wasa probably one of we beat them while mine was a feeling of you will never beat me as i am one of many supporters who support the greatest team in the world.

Ok guys and girls

reading the posts on here now i am sober well only a few beers i must admit that i agree wuth alot of the replies. the main one being that it HAS NOT been an outstanding season but a very exciting and emotional one.

I remember the dark days and the very good days of yesteryear and this season while failing to win the 2 best trophy's we have been plying for I am still proud and will always be proud to be a Ger. I wore my top today while they paraded around in theirs but their feeling wasa probably one of we beat them while mine was a feeling of you will never beat me as i am one of many supporters who support the greatest team in the world.

And that right there is the reason they will never be better than us.

I will say this i have had some of the best moments yet this season following the bears.

Thank you Lads, We will be back next season bigger and better :rangers:

Now lets show this queers of the south mob why WE ARE THE PEOPLE.