Your favourite game of the season?

Boab

Had a thread or two like this before the end of the season but not post season. What is it for you and why?

There are actually quite a few, yes there's been boredom but there's also been a lot of memorable games too, but I'm going for our Celtic 3-0 win at Ibrox.

I was there in the Club Deck, and it inspired me to one day sit in the Main Stand and I met a good pal I don't usually see in my stand and then Alan Gow outside the stadium who knew who I was which was nice. Also scary when I went in the wrong turnstile for the lift and then I was sitting beside Carlos' brother and Durranty's cousin was brilliant with a very generous offer at half-time by saying to my Dad he'd change seats to lessen the seats for me.

Manchester runsclose for the friends I met and I'm still texting somebody and I'm now got a soft spot for Man City and 1 or 2 other games but 1 has to be chosen.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lyon away.

Even in my most adventurous dreams I couldn't have predicted such an outcome.

No team goes there and turns them over.

A perfect night.

Stuttgart game for me.

1-0 down and looking like a poor start to our CL campaign, then a great comeback in a superb atmosphere to win 2-1.

Lyon win was also incredible but it was more surreal than actually enjoyable which I know some may find bizarre. ;)

I have 4 contenders. I will get back to you later on once I have decided.

Rangers 2-1 Stuttgart - Best atmosphere of the season by far, and a great game.

Lyon 0-3 Rangers - Biggest shock of the season, and I still remember the feeling of shock and delight as Beasley rolled in the third goal.

Rangers 3-0 Celtic - To get a win in the first old firm is always important, but the margin of victory made this extra special.

Rangers 1-0 Celtic - The party after the game, with everyone staying behind made this one of the most enjoyable games of the season to be in the stand.

If i had to be pinned down to one performance, it would have to be Lyon away. Oh and for anyone who thinks Cousin is a shit player, just watch the video of that game again, that's as good a performance as i've seen from a forward anywhere this season. Just awesome.

When we beat the tims 1-0,

We partied in the Govan diamond & they just went ape..I've never seen so many people cross themselves at me & call me an Orange Bassa in one gesture..

what a day...I'll take another four of them next season please...

:unionflag: :bouncy: :unionflag:

oh, Stuttgart & VB were also great rockin Euro nights..

Lyon away.

Even in my most adventurous dreams I couldn't have predicted such an outcome.

No team goes there and turns them over.

A perfect night.

(tu) a still can't believe to this day we done that....excellent result :rangers::rangers:

3-0 win over Lyon.

Probably the most surreal night I've ever experienced as a Rangers fan, in terms of a one off result in it's own right. I just couldn't believe what was unfolding, particularly as it was such an early stage of the season, where we just weren't sure what to expect from this new side.

1-0 away to ICT

So many emotions in that game with Adam having a goal disallowed and thinking we will get nothing out of the game but a last minute winner from Darcheville made it a special game for me

lyon away and the 3-0 hammering of celtic were good but the 1-0 win at ibrox was my favourite simply because it was my first old firm game. Will never forget that feeling when thomson scored. Was worth getting a season ticket just for that.

7-2 vs Falkirk, 3rd game of the season.

Only time i've ever felt better than that was in manchester, which tops it.. but i dont suppose that counts.

Fiorentina wisna bad, watched the 2nd half in a pub.. missed the first half, was too busy stuffin my face at the Hard Rock Cafe.

I was down in Sharm-el-Sheikh (Resort in Egypt, similar to Corfu, Aiyia Napa, Teneriefe, etc...) that weekend.

But aye, defo the 7-2 pumpin, was at the game, sitting in Copland Rear, i've never heard so much noise coming from Copland... can only dream of fit it was like doon in Broamloan or Govan front