Bring back Lovenkrands!

ekbear93

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Would be nice to see the team go forward with youth plus a good few quality additions,not back in time...would rather see Fleck anytime than Miller!!!!

KT has a quality that will only be great for our club in the long run..

Would be nice to see the team go forward with youth plus a good few quality additions,not back in time...would rather see Fleck anytime than Miller!!!!

KT has a quality that will only be great for our club in the long run..

I liked him more than most but it's a big risk. Have to be very cheap.

It's a hard one to call, as much as I hate the wee bassa for flopping when the crunch came to the crunch, theres a bit of me that thinks Walter may just see the best in him to get whats best in Lovenkrands. He could be the one that gets the goal in a tight game at the piggery, almost the same as he could be the one that misses the game at shittodrie through zander ziconiac cube going through him in the first 5 minutes!

I'd be really disappointed if we wasted our hard earned funds on the likes of Lovenkrands and Miller.

Both are reasonable players but neither have the quality or consistency to make our team better. Add in the best part of £3-4million for two players with little sell-on potential, this is a risk we do not need to take.