Mika Vayrynen

dazzareyes

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how do we go from bidding £3M for a midfielder to less than a million though

Who said we were even after him?

His agent has come out and said rangers would be a good move for him.

He's just drumming up interest in his player. Doubt very much that we'll go for him.

no chance of anything happening before deadline on 24th- smith will wait to see if we get past kaunas then bring in a few..dangerous game and i for one am outraged at these tactics...we have known since may that we would be light in midfield, yet we go out and sign 3 strikers? beyond belief and i am raging inside...

McCoist, meanwhile, distanced the club from speculation linking them with PSV Eindhoven's Mika Vayrynen, the 26-year-old Finnish international midfielder. "That is news to me," he said. "We are looking at two or three players but I always think it is unfair to mention names when the players are under contract."

no chance of anything happening before deadline on 24th- smith will wait to see if we get past kaunas then bring in a few..dangerous game and i for one am outraged at these tactics...we have known since may that we would be light in midfield, yet we go out and sign 3 strikers? beyond belief and i am raging inside...

could not agree more i am fuming

McCoist, meanwhile, distanced the club from speculation linking them with PSV Eindhoven's Mika Vayrynen, the 26-year-old Finnish international midfielder. "That is news to me," he said. "We are looking at two or three players but I always think it is unfair to mention names when the players are under contract."

Knew there would be nothing in this...

some people have mentioned he had a little bit of skill, would rule us out immediately.

But he is 6 foot tall & no doubt can "put himself about" or WS wouldny be interested=if he is.

Knew there would be nothing in this...

I never said there ever was, when I said my comment above, i said it in a how can we go from spending a lot in a midfielder to a lot less, if we are prepared to pay that then we can go spend that on another midfielder...

hes a bit injury prone but hes probably one of the best finnish players

Sorry, but that says absolutely nothing to me. Finland is a hockey country, and ol' Johanat Johansson, of whom we are familliar, is the runner up in their star competition.

Okay for the price, but question is if he's good enough to be a starter.

Anyway, my point is that saying he's the best player in Finland it's like saying he's the best player in Austria for all I know.

really hope we sign this guy, hes not the creative midfielder we are looking for but he would certainly improve our midfield, we are very light in numbers as well as quality in midfield. In an ideal world i would like us to sign varyrynen davis and one more midfielder. We werent strong enough last year in midfield and we have lost buffel davis faye and now ferguson for at least 3 months. Naismith burke and beasley also all out injured. We desperatly need midfield options just to keep competition for places high and incase we lose any more midfielders. If thomson was to get injured or suspended(more likely) in the next few months we are screwed.

really hope we sign this guy, hes not the creative midfielder we are looking for but he would certainly improve our midfield, we are very light in numbers as well as quality in midfield. In an ideal world i would like us to sign varyrynen davis and one more midfielder. We werent strong enough last year in midfield and we have lost buffel davis faye and now ferguson for at least 3 months. Naismith burke and beasley also all out injured. We desperatly need midfield options just to keep competition for places high and incase we lose any more midfielders. If thomson was to get injured or suspended(more likely) in the next few months we are screwed.

(tu)

Vayrynen, Davis, another midfielder, Loovens and another defender - I'd be happy with that.

(tu)

Vayrynen, Davis, another midfielder, Loovens and another defender - I'd be happy with that.

:craphead::craphead::craphead::craphead::craphead::craphead:

More chance of Queen of the south winning the uefa cup!

We're talking about an ideal world here, RDB. ;)

I know we'll probably sign Etuhu and Anderson... :(

if russel anderson arrives through ibrox as a player, i will never, ever say im a rangers fan with pride. would be a complete mockery of the club, and would show true colours of our management allowing our team to take a backward step instead of progressing and making us a stronger, more ambitious team, no offence he did good at aberdeen but for a team of our stature, he doesnt have the necessary attributes our team neads,,,, and if i get a reply saying we would have taken him when he left aberdeen, save yourself the bother, hes pish and just not good enough

Honestly if Anderson is signed i won't be back at Ibrox,i've spent too much money and travelled too many miles and missed massive periods of my families lives to be taken the piss of by Murray and his side kicks

if russel anderson arrives through ibrox as a player, i will never, ever say im a rangers fan with pride.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out then.

if russel anderson arrives through ibrox as a player, i will never, ever say im a rangers fan with pride. would be a complete mockery of the club, and would show true colours of our management allowing our team to take a backward step instead of progressing and making us a stronger, more ambitious team, no offence he did good at aberdeen but for a team of our stature, he doesnt have the necessary attributes our team neads,,,, and if i get a reply saying we would have taken him when he left aberdeen, save yourself the bother, hes pish and just not good enough

I am always a Rangers supporter with pride. No matter who we buy.

I am always a Rangers supporter with pride. No matter who we buy.

Ill always be a supporter, dont assume i wont, but to be asked about signing anderson if it were to happen, i wouldnt be proud of it what so ever, but my past msg was a wee bit heated this end, im loyal and always am to rangers, would be nice to see them showing some loyalty back by building a better team, not destroying it