Rumour has it that mcgregor is next to be sold

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guys you cnt believe anything you hear on bebo for god sake!!! this thread should be chopped as it is turning the site into one of thise ridicuous rumour pages that you get!!Source BEBO.... hahaha

Regarding an earlier post, Where is this mythical Rangers team that Alexander can't be the number 1? Unlike a host of players

I could mention, Alexander did his job and filled in when McGregor was injured and did it well. I'm aware whats meant by

Rangers class, but the Rangers team of the here and now is simply awful. Though I'd prefer Mac to stay, it's time to accept that

we sell our best players, so either Murray can balance the book's and find a buyer or finance the major surgery that can possibly

make Rangers a team we can be proud of.

The only way he got a new contract IMHO is to maximise his fee WHEN he goes as well.They probably feel Alexander will do as good a job.

I'd bet London to an Orange he is off as well.

More than £5M tho.

Not Scotlands No.1 so less than Gordon-£7M I would say.The Toon are up to their eyes in debt & the chairman lost £180 MILLION in one day when his shares got wiped out.

Owen is on £105,000 a WEEK

If they did bid thats just a sampler to see if were so hard up we would bite.

I say "Let him go".

He has had a poor start to the season and looked dodgy which was reminiscent of his Dunfermline days. Also think he is an accident waiting to happen.

Take the money and give Neil Alexander the jersey.

Also don't know why people dont understand about carlos. The club had no option

1 -He asked to go

2 - His contract said that he HAD to be allowed to go if someone came up with the dosh.

3 - If he wants to play in engerlund we can't stop him.

I don't think the management are that brave/stupid.

Want a bet? i wouldnt be suprised if they sold boyd and mcgreggor to ballance the books thanks to our exit from CL this season.

The second Bain and Murry see the £££ infront of their eyes, they wont think twice. Cueller and Hutton were 2 examples, although if what ive heard, that carlos had a clause, that couldnt be helped (although, why was that drawn in to the contrat in the first place!!!) but hutton was just greed - he seen the £9m figure, and TOLD hutton to go.

McGregor's missus was chatting to a friend of mine today. Said to her that there had been no contact from Newcastle and that they didn't want to, or expect to leave Glasgow. Obviously if someone waves massive cash in their face that could change things but she says there was no desire for them to move. He just wants to get fully fit and get the team playing well again.

Also spoke to a collegue whose doing work with Thommo's Dad down in the borders and he was saying that the players are right behind Wattie and really hurting after Kaunas.

And no, I don't work at Ross hall :D

McGreeeegor: loves his life here and lives for it. Why would he change it? Hes just invested heavily in property in Glasgow and loved his ties with Glas.... and Edin.

Saying that, a northern English club may not be out his options. I highly doubt it tho.

At the end of last season i was told by a good friend that the wheels would be put in motion to get rid of both boyd and mcgregor as soon as they could which was right away in boyds case and as soon as greegs was fit again.Now boyd has been linked all close season with a move away and now that greegs is starting to regain some fitness it doesn't surprise me in the slightest that he is now being branded about.

When i heard that he had signed a new contract i thought that cunts been talking pish about them 2 getting the push.That was untill i spoke to him again a couple of weeks back when he planted the seed again and he said to me thats so they demand decent money for him.There has been no change in the situation as soon as a concrete offer comes in there away.

So guess we'll just need to watch this space and don't be surprised if it happens.

Mcgregors Just Signed A New Five Year Deall ... I Doubt It Matee

Aye and I heard Carlos was on a 4 year deal.

Contracts mean nothing. He made it clear he wanted to leave to 'get away from everything' and signed the contract to repay the faith shown in him. £4m if he hadn't signed a new deal, now it will be around £6m.

Where is the evidence to suggest the tits at the top wont sell?

the sooner he goes, the better. looks shaky this season.

weve played pre-season and one game of the season..... great first post pal :rolleyes:

Take it you love keeper who come a few feet off of their line? Sell him and bring in a better keeper!

Lets think about this most of the big clubs have spent they're money by now. If McGregor is to be sold I say he'll go for £6-8 million! As a fan of McGregors's I would be sad to see him go, but it would be good business to sell.

I think it's safe to say that we have McGregor for at least another season.