Ally out, maloney in.

kirkiebear

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

DAVID MURRAY AT THE BUS STOP, BUS PULLS UP,DRIVER SAYS "HI SIR DAVID, HOW U GETTING ON THE DAY" :mutley:

Explain i didnt get the joke

how is he getting on the bus!!

100% bullshit.

Firstly ally wouldn't walk out on us at a time like this.

Yeah, because Cuellar didn't either, did he...

Maloney (if he had any sense) wouldn't go to us right now.

Miller...

Ally is a rangers legend and loves our club to bits.Cuellar came here for a season did well and wanted to move.

Miller is the an attention seeking money grabbing little cunt.Maolney is just a little cunt , he couldn't handle the media spotlight on him if he came here .

I must say despite all the rumours I will still be very surprised if Ally quits now. Stranger things have happened though.

Yeah, one of them happened yesterday.

DAVID MURRAY AT THE BUS STOP, BUS PULLS UP,DRIVER SAYS "HI SIR DAVID, HOW U GETTING ON THE DAY" :mutley:

Thats the sort of joke that you have to put up with at work from a tarrier.

shutup mate and type something useful.

u finished

some amount of sickos on here the day taking the piss out of disabilitys,fuckin idiots

(tu)

Murray's mismanagement of Rangers is one thing but it has absolutely nothing to do with his disability.

I respect the guy for what he's come through, if not for his recent football decisions. That's the kind of thing I'd expect from one of the scumbag Celtic fans.

"Murray, more than anything, has revealed remarkable bravery in his life. In the car accident of 1976 which cost him both his legs he had faced the prospect of exsanguination, or bleeding to death, had his own quick-wittedness not saved him. Trapped amid the wreckage, Murray revealed a bravery and presence of mind to rip strips of cloth from his jacket to form tourniquets, which he applied to both his crushed legs.

Within 24 hours he had been made an amputee, surgeons removing both limbs. The episode was not the first or last – though certainly the most traumatic – experience in Murray’s life which testified to his strength of character. No words were ever spoken more convincingly of him than by Graeme Souness. “People have many different views about David but every time I see him on his crutches and remember what he has been through, I just think this guy has guts,’ he said. "

I was in a wheelchair for 2 and a half years yet i still managed to get on a bus?

Some right fannys on here!