Chick Young on paranoid Celtic fans.

papaguy51

In the live post-match interview with Walter Smith at Ibrox I was bombed by a baguette, dropped from some height by two squabbling seagulls.

It was of such size that I thought at first it must have been transported by a pterodactyl and it missed me by the width of a slice of corned beef. It fairly splatted as it landed on the Ibrox track.

There were three major surprises about this.

First, spotting a baguette in Govan, and second that the Rangers manager and I could not contain our mirth and were forced to abandon the interview laughing like childish schoolboys.

Third, that some could take offence, contacting the BBC to suggest some ridiculous alliance with Walter Smith and that I would not have wet my pants with other managers.

That's from Chico's blog on the BBC.

Some Tic fans are just incredibly sad. Complaining to the BBC because he had a laugh with Walter during an interview.

They never fail in their quest to reach new lows doh

In the live post-match interview with Walter Smith at Ibrox I was bombed by a baguette, dropped from some height by two squabbling seagulls.

It was of such size that I thought at first it must have been transported by a pterodactyl and it missed me by the width of a slice of corned beef. It fairly splatted as it landed on the Ibrox track.

First, spotting a baguette in Govan, and second that the Rangers manager and I could not contain our mirth and were forced to abandon the interview laughing like childish schoolboys.

Third, that some could take offence, contacting the BBC to suggest some ridiculous alliance with Walter Smith and that I would not have wet my pants with other managers.

Some Tic fans are just incredibly sad. Complaining to the BBC because he had a laugh with Walter during an interview.

Haven't heard them complain much about the child abuse cover up, or the ambulance chasing shenanigans of last season...

Ah hate chick Young. He's useless. How the hell can he call himnsell a jrnalist? His ONLY AN EXCUSE version is more true to reality. Has anybody seen Walter gettin stck inty him on the youtube video, when he's on about somdy no bein good enough for Europe?

Total twat is the man.

he was not having a laugh we walter got them tics drive me nuts, some seagull threw a baguette at chick and it slapped him in the coupon so walter was pissin himself,

closest chick came ot a bird that night :D

its unbelievable Tic childishness and they obviously never saw THAT Walt interview with Chick

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=dG27qGTMXa4

Please stick to the original posters topic. If you do not appreciate the topic being discussed then please do not post in the thread at all. Thanks.

Paper Talk with Jim Traynor and a couple of other writers on Radio Scotland midweek before the first weekend of the season touched on this subject. Some people accusing the media of going easy on Walter compared to criticism of Strachan, the general consensus was it was nothing to do with bias and more to do with approachability. Walter has dealt with them all for years and is normally very approachable and friendly on and off the record, meaning he can give his side of the story. Were as Strachan doesn't want to talk to the media at all and when he does is very abrasive.

Of course none of this is true and it's all a giant anti-celtic conspiracy.

But was it clarified that it was a seagull? A resident one or migratory one. I mean the air speed velocity of a laden seagull would.....

yeah ok, then. Childish it is. And i'd agrree with the approachability thing. Wlaters an ok guy. Ye could go for a pint wi him. Strachan would get asked his age. Or told to act it....

But was it clarified that it was a seagull? A resident one or migratory one. I mean the air speed velocity of a laden seagull would.....

yeah ok, then. Childish it is. And i'd agrree with the approachability thing. Wlaters an ok guy. Ye could go for a pint wi him. Strachan would get asked his age. Or told to act it....

I will bet its a catholic seagull which usually perches at the piggery-bigoted little sh*t that it is tryin to hit our manager with a baguette.Phone the papers.lol

The media must dread logging into their email account first thing in the morning wondering how much mis-spelt paranoid drivel they'll have to wade through before being able to do their job.

Someone up there ^ made a good point. Did any of these serial complainers write in about Torbett and the directors and management keeping that one a secret for 20 odd years?

I will bet its a catholic seagull which usually perches at the piggery-bigoted little sh*t that it is tryin to hit our manager with a baguette.Phone the papers.lol

:mutley:

I don't think the seagull ment to drop it, he was sent by liewell because one the Lisbon lumps came in for lunch and wanted somnething 'a bit special'.

That is a problem with them. They are incredibly stupid.