Sean Connery

kirkiebear

I think he's just a very good friend of Murray, that's why he's at Ibrox sometimes.

He's also a very convinced Scotland Independent-guy.

And good on Sean!

I was born under a union jack.

:unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag:

I think he's just a very good friend of Murray, that's why he's at Ibrox sometimes.

He's also a very convinced Scotland Independent-guy.

And good on Sean!

I was born under a union jack.

:unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag:

I was born in Yorkhill! Glad you had time to get the flag above the bed with the busy mid-wife! :mutley:

He just does things to suit himself whether thats gloryhunting or living abroad to pay taxes. The man is a bit of a dick but as an actor in his good performances he has been a legend! His support of the SNP and the Scottish independence cause is pretty noble too.

Changing or sharing allegiance - FUCK OFF !! only weans do that- Real bears are born Rangers, breathe Rangers, Love Rangers & will die Rangers. WE DON'T WANT OR NEED TURNCOATS CONNERY - FUCK OFF BACK TO THE BAHAMAS OR WHERE EVER YOUR LATEST SCOTS-FREE & TAX-FREE BOLT HOLE IS. :rangers::rangers:

sean connery is a wamk cany stand the guy and he also admited just bein a glory hunter

He is an old gay timmy, his old witch of a wife says he canny hack it in bed anymore :mutley:

To be fair.....could you????? Would You?????

I'm a horn-bot myself, but even I'd struggle to get it to attention!!

he loves scotland so much that he is a tax exile in the bahamas. :rolleyes:

That annoys me big time minstral.

Well tax at the top earners' level is no more than theft, so frankly I can't blame some wealthy people for not wanting to be robbed.

:unionflag: He apparently won't live in Scotland until they gain Independence ??? Also, for some earlier posts he isn't a Timmy - he is a Proddy (mother was Effie McLean) and went to a Proddy school. :unionflag:

:unionflag: He apparently won't live in Scotland until they gain Independence ??? Also, for some earlier posts he isn't a Timmy - he is a Proddy (mother was Effie McLean) and went to a Proddy school. :unionflag:

Not a Non Demominational School?

Not a Non Demominational School?

Yes - but full of Proddy's ........ :rolleyes:

He was born Thomas Connery in Fountainbridge, in the south-west of Edinburgh, on the 25th of August, 1930. Though the city's inhabitants are famed for their soft, cultured tones and Brit-Scot traditions, Connery, whose great-grandfather had been an Irish Catholic tinker from Wexford, was from the other side of the tracks, Fountainbridge being an industrial area of squeezed tenements, soot-blackened chimneys and the McEwan's Brewery. His father, Joe Connery, the son of a Glasgow bookie's runner, had come here in the twenties, seeking work in that bleak time of pay cuts and redundancies, and finding it at the North British Rubber Works at �2 a week.

From the biography of Sean Connery, why choose Sean as a change of name? I wonder if he was trying to get a part in a Bollywood film he would have called himself Sanjid, wouldn't have put it past him.

:bouncy: I must admit when I lived in Scotland I voted SNP - simply because the governments at the time never gave a toss about Scotland, whether they were Labour or Tory, it seemed they didn't care about anything north of the Watford gap. has it changed ????

I could never understand bluenoses in Scotland voting Labour........ :bouncy:

:bouncy: I must admit when I lived in Scotland I voted SNP - simply because the governments at the time never gave a toss about Scotland, whether they were Labour or Tory, it seemed they didn't care about anything north of the Watford gap. has it changed ????

No, it hasn't changed. Same old arrogant English parliamentarians telling us we should be happy with our lot. I'll decide what makes me happy.

If the people up here were so happy labour wouldn't be in meltdown and the tories wouldn't be unelectable.

Shug, good ambassador for the country. You can still be a proud Scot while living abroad.

He was born Thomas Connery in Fountainbridge, in the south-west of Edinburgh, on the 25th of August, 1930. Though the city's inhabitants are famed for their soft, cultured tones and Brit-Scot traditions, Connery, whose great-grandfather had been an Irish Catholic tinker from Wexford, was from the other side of the tracks, Fountainbridge being an industrial area of squeezed tenements, soot-blackened chimneys and the McEwan's Brewery. His father, Joe Connery, the son of a Glasgow bookie's runner, had come here in the twenties, seeking work in that bleak time of pay cuts and redundancies, and finding it at the North British Rubber Works at �2 a week.

From the biography of Sean Connery, why choose Sean as a change of name? I wonder if he was trying to get a part in a Bollywood film he would have called himself Sanjid, wouldn't have put it past him.

Was Mr Struth not from Fountainbridge?

I suppose one thing that has changed from your time here is that labour can no longer take the Scottish vote for granted ... and that will make a big difference