Todays team

kplfishtank

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone was under the illusion that McCulloch wouldn't have played had he been fit - one look at the team is all you need to know. Despite all the problems of lack of width last week at Aberdeen, Smith has picked the same formation with 4 central midfielder strung across the park and no pace down the flanks. Despite the fact that Beasley came on last week and nearly (should have) won us the points he doesn't even get on the bench. Last week it was Velicka who didn't merit a place on the bench and this week it's Boyd - what has changed in the last week or does he just toss a coin?

It's all very depressing.

Although must admit I would have played Cousin (as a single striker in a 4-5-1 with Beasley and Novo in the wide positions)

Were going to get fucking pumped. What a disgrace. WS is a total muppet! Two of the most useless cunts we have at the club up front :angry2: :angry2: In a total rage and the game hasnt even started!

cousin is the best striker at the club although hes a bit of a hothead he most certinally not a useless cunt

Fuck it, mon have a bit of faith. I'm still confident.

Am i still overconfidant of a 3-1 win? I still recon we can do a number on them despite the team. Still think mendes will score free kick - WE ARE THE PEOPLE!!!!!!!

This a gamble, plain and simple. I wonder how much thought has been put into it :unsure: .

Daniel Cousin has not kicked a ball this season, although his partnership with Misser could be potentially interesting, it shouldn't have been left to this late in the day.

Beasley - injured. What again?

Weir at CB makes me uneasy, his lack of pace has been exposed before.

Ditto KB at RB.

Ditto Adam at LM!

No Whittaker.

No Lafferty.

Debuts for Mendez and Bougherra - they could be in a for a rough time of it.

So once more another one of Walter's experiments; here's hoping we manage to get it right. I'd take someone's right hand off for a draw.

This a gamble, plain and simple. I wonder how much thought has been put into it :unsure: .

Daniel Cousin has not kicked a ball this season, although his partnership with Misser could be potentially interesting, it shouldn't have been left to this late in the day.

Ditto KB at RB.

Ditto Adam at LM!

No Whittaker.

No Lafferty.

So once more another one of Walter's experiments; here's hoping we manage to get it right. I'd take someone's right hand off for a draw.

I say we will do more than a draw, i still say 3 points coming home!

well after seeing the starting 11 i have lost all confidence i had for this match, celtic will win.

Be confidant, get right behind us and let get our team on to victory! WE ARE THE PEOPLE!

poor.l would of gone just from the start eleven and bench but of course with a full sqaud.l would of made more changes.We need width so badly .not just cb's and cm's

-------------McGregor----------

------Papac--Weir---Bougherra

-----------Thompson-----------

---Aaron-Medes-Davis--Adam

--------Novo------Lafferty

Ditto KB at RB.

Ditto Adam at LM!

No Whittaker.

No Lafferty.

can we make it boruc :P