Does any one else not sing 'God save our queen' at ibrox?

Markag1991

Sadly, our National anthem is being slowly eradicated by those with an agenda to do so.

We should follow the American way where the National Anthem is played at the beginning of every sporting event, and the flying of the flag is seen as patriotic, not racist.

1 minute to 3 at every home game, over the tannoy, GSTQ. What a rousing and fantastic way to start the game. I would imagine all Scottish clubs would follow suit, probably with FOS, and that would be their choice. I wonder what the Irish club would do?

anything other than something Scottish thats for sure. Scottish and British when it suits them....

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I sing it. It's a song which pisses Them off, but is relatively positive. It's great.

No supporter of the Monarchy really, although I am a supporter of the Union. Would never say something as ludicrous as I'm 'proud' of being Scottish, or British, or European though. This is just some blighted, wet little rock I happened to be born on.

I can understand it if you don't want to sing GSTQ but i can't understand how you hate an entire country.

What happened did they sell you some cold chips in Blackpool once ?

Seems reasonable. Who wouldn't hate an entire nation after being served cold chips? All that congealed fat, stale acid-substitute vinegar and soggy paper cartons can do that to ordinarily well-rounded people you know...

I am a Rangers fan and always have been since as long as i can remember.... but i am also scottish and would never sing the english anthem!

When it gets sung at ibrox i mearly sit down and dont sing it.... have never sung it and never will!

Dont mind the people that are in England... have a few english pals... but I dont like England as a country!

And sorry to say..... dont like the queen either! she is a pain in the arse and she likes to think she is better than all of us and IMO is a stuck up bitch!

Just wondered if anyone else shared my view on not singing the english anthem????

We really do need to improve the education in our schools. The monarch guarantees our rights as Protestant men and women in a Protestant country

dont mind ppl who sing it but i dont believe in god so i wont sing it!!

Neither do I, and it is a bit odd to be asking a non existent entity to save the Head of State that he chose for us.

But I don't take it literally, no more than I wanted to be up to my knees......

FFS just had a read at all that! The boy is getting a bit of a hard time. Personally I don't sing it or rule Britannia as I'm Scottish before British. Why the hell should we sing god save the Queen? Because she brings tourists to England as some have said?

And that wee badge on the back of our strip is a Scottish flag!

:unsure:

FFS just had a read at all that! The boy is getting a bit of a hard time. Personally I don't sing it or rule Britannia as I'm Scottish before British. Why the hell should we sing god save the Queen? Because she brings tourists to England as some have said?

And the flag flying highest of all is the Union Flag.

Get that right round ye.

I am a Rangers fan and always have been since as long as i can remember.... but i am also scottish and would never sing the english anthem!

When it gets sung at ibrox i mearly sit down and dont sing it.... have never sung it and never will!

Dont mind the people that are in England... have a few english pals... but I dont like England as a country!

And sorry to say..... dont like the queen either! she is a pain in the arse and she likes to think she is better than all of us and IMO is a stuck up bitch!

Just wondered if anyone else shared my view on not singing the english anthem????

racist.

Get that right round ye.

Shut it ya queen!! :mutley:

Get that right round ye.

Did I miss the joke or are you just another one?

Get that right round ye.

Did I miss the joke or are you just another one?

Another what?

I can understand it if you don't want to sing GSTQ but i can't understand how you hate an entire country.

What happened did they sell you some cold chips in Blackpool once ?

Blackpool has a rather brilliant Chippy