***The Official Hibs v Rangers Thread***

Muff

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good stuff, i thought we would really struggle here today, i would have taken a 1-0 win so to be 2-0 up at half time is great. Lets come out all guns blazing and get another couple. I dont want to sit back and let them score then spend the last 5mins on the back foot with them going for the equaliser. We are getting a lot of joy down the right hand side but if mixu has any sense he will switch the formation to cover that so we will probably have to think of something else in the 2nd half

HT

Actually i think Darchy tried hard at this half..But i don`t think he could be able to play full 90 mins,so Boyd on for him in 60-65 min and Novo for Adam and we`ll be ok (tu).Some impressive moves there by Davis,Mendes and Broadfoot (tu).But Miller should be MOTM (tu).

Well done Gers :bouncy:

Great 1st Half. Could've easily been 2-2 if not for Thommo's clearance and the post, so I'm well pleased.

Anyone still doubting Miller can take the next train South.

any1 who still hates miller can get to fuck for all i care - he is a Rangers player, end of!

Mendes, Thomson and Davis are strolling this. Time to step it up.

Miller has been outstanding. Keep it up and we can't complain, two cracking finishes a lot of hard work and has passed the ball about well.

Like to see Lafferty and Aaron get a run out, so let's get at them and finishe this off early in the 2nd.

good stuff, i thought we would really struggle here today, i would have taken a 1-0 win so to be 2-0 up at half time is great. Lets come out all guns blazing and get another couple. I dont want to sit back and let them score then spend the last 5mins on the back foot with them going for the equaliser. We are getting a lot of joy down the right hand side but if mixu has any sense he will switch the formation to cover that so we will probably have to think of something else in the 2nd half

Go down the left :pipe:

HT

Actually i think Darchy tried hard at this half..But i don`t think he could be able to play full 90 mins,so Boyd on for him in 60-65 min and Novo for Adam and we`ll be ok (tu).Some impressive moves there by Davis,Mendes and Broadfoot (tu).But Miller should be MOTM (tu).

Well done Gers :bouncy:

Adam off, Aaron on

Darch off, Boyd on

Thomo off, Lafferty on

Miller is MOTM for me already!

Miller has been outstanding. Keep it up and we can't complain, two cracking finishes a lot of hard work and has passed the ball about well.

Like to see Lafferty and Aaron get a run out, so let's get at them and finishe this off early in the 2nd.

Madjid has been excellent as well.

Never thought id hear you say that mate!! :)

Great to be two goals ahaead, but Hibs nearly scored three. Great save by Alexander: Thomson heads off our line; then hibs hit the post.

This game is far from over.

We need another goal to be sure.

Some comments:

Adam is ok but a little slow; Davis could do more, but ok; B'foot two great assists; Miller fantastic game; JCD is the breakdown of many attacks - falls down too easlly. Mendes good and dominating.

Never thought id hear you say that mate!! :)

It's true tho. Don't like the guy but he's put in a 1st class performance so far.