• Steven Davis
    • Kris Boyd
    • Kenny Miller

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its so close between Mendes and Davis.

Mendes has scored a couple of crackers and his all round play is fantastic.

Davis is everywhere. Always there for a pass, always looking to do something and hasnt even had an 'ok' performance, all have been good.

I went for Davis.

Captain Kirk for me, he's come so far in the last month. You don't see too many people referring to him as clubfoot anymore. He's shut up his critics, got a scotland cap (and goal) and been up there with our best performers so far this season. Not as gifted or as glamorous as Pedro or Davis but for sheer hard work it's Kirk for me.

:clap:

It's a very close one between Miller, Mendes and Davis for me. Voted for Miller not only because of some outstanding performances and great goals but also because of the hard work and the effort he put in and the way he fights for the team.

As the OF game was in August we are really only dealing with 3 league games and one CIS cup tie.

From that I will give it to big Kirk, who has shown tremendous consistency and improvement, and he capped it off with a debut to remember at International level as well.

He just pips Mendes and Davis as I thought their performances against Thistle were below par.

It's a very close one between Miller, Mendes and Davis for me. Voted for Miller not only because of some outstanding performances and great goals but also because of the hard work and the effort he put in and the way he fights for the team.

Second that from start to stop. Really hard to choose between the three of them, though - they have all been fantastic additions to this squad.

Mendes for me. Davis, Miller and Broadfoot have all been excellent but I feel Pedro has been a cut above the rest in the last few weeks. :)

Why was Boyd included in the poll but not the rest of the team? I'd rate Bougherra, Papac, Weir, Thomson and even Novo above him for this months poll. <_<