Hartley,if you don't like it just hand in your ...

Friedmarsbar

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

season ticket,plenty more will take it up.

If you bring up a supposed quote by a 19 year old boy as a reason,you are the type of supporter that the club do not want.

From a football perspective he will be a great addition for the team.

I thought someone owned up to faking that article. Maybe I'm wrong though. :unsure:

Putting on my unbiased hat,this transfer window is unfair to clubs.

Imagine it was two of our better players being targetted by another big club when we were in contention for prizes.

It is better deals are done in the close season and only if a club is the victim of serious injuriesshould they be allowe to replace players.

there was an idiot on radio clyde saying that although he was ok with players signing who didnt have Rangers at heart, he didn't want folk wjo had the other side at heart

there was an idiot on radio clyde saying that although he was ok with players signing who didnt have Rangers at heart, he didn't want folk wjo had the other side at heart

I heard that guy as well - what a plank.

Paul Hartley's affiliation with another club shouldn't come into it. If he's good enough for Rangers (which IMO he is), get him on board - this is the 21st century after all.

season ticket,plenty more will take it up.

If you bring up a supposed quote by a 19 year old boy as a reason,you are the type of supporter that the club do not want.

From a football perspective he will be a great addition for the team.

Instead of trying to speak for the club why don't you just speak for yourself.

I have just been on the FollowFollow board under my other moniker to read the comments. I would just love to go on there and express the same comments I have on this thread but you know what I would be banned,........again.

Some of the comments re the Hartley signing disgust me but once again I am confident that Follow Follow does not represent the views of the Rangers support,as it has proved in the past re the Murray out issue and the repeated slandering of Ally McCoist(though a lot quieter now he is assistant manager)

As I said before Rangers are well rid of these supporters who are blinded by their own prejudices!!!

Wait till Hartley scores against Celtic then there will be no doubts.

If the idiots abuse him,by doing that they hinder the club they purport to support,

they won't have to hand in their season tickets,Rangers will take them off them.

They will not be missed!