• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He will play and he will be shit

Might score

Good enough for me

exactly

was mccoist ever a good team player? - fecking sure he wasnt - but was worth is weight in gold

boyd same as

jcd is an away in europe type

lafferty is a option instead of miller

boyd is boyd - only option is struggle to score yet again without him

Like we did against Hibs and Celtic?

Like we did against St Mirren, like Scotland did yesterday

if i wanted to see someone overweight with no pace, no touch and no stamina i'd play myslef and get the best view in the house as i pinged lay off's out of play and was outjumped for every header.

if i wanted to see someone overweight with no pace, no touch and no stamina i'd play myslef and get the best view in the house as i pinged lay off's out of play and was outjumped for every header.

Could you score 70 odd goals in 80 odd starts?

We need a penalty box striker, Miller and JCD do not get into the box and are not clinical strikers.

I would play Boyd and Miller, or Boyd and Novo. From experience, the combinations that do not work are the Miller/JCD and Boyd/JCD. But with Walter you never know, we might see a McCulloch/Adam front two.

No - personally i think Boyd is better off the bench. Its like he puts more effort in to show why he should start, but every game he starts, he isnt great and goals dont come as much as they do from the bench.

Velicia and Miller for me upfront is one id like to see though - think those 2 would be great

No - personally i think Boyd is better off the bench. Its like he puts more effort in to show why he should start, but every game he starts, he isnt great and goals dont come as much as they do from the bench.

Velicia and Miller for me upfront is one id like to see though - think those 2 would be great

Velicka and Miller would work well or Velicka and Boyd

Velicka and Miller would work well or Velicka and Boyd

What ever the combo, we MUST use velicia and have JCD on the bench (he is very useful still)

Boyd never scores against this top 6 team

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/s...rem/3684144.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/s...ups/7296157.stm

he should not play, we could never produce an entertaining display with him in the team against them

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/s...rem/6254269.stm

TBH... He disgraced himself. Struth would have had him banished.

Walter will not be well pleased. WS knows how hard it is to assemble a Scotland team -- and WS is as proud a Scot as you get. KB did himself no favours imho.

If I were manager? KB? GTF now.

Boyd should play, but its not certain he will. If he does not and we don't get three points then what? In the Cup Final we could not have done without him. Then again we scored away vs CFC and Hibs without him? Funny old game!