James McCarthy

bluenose4life

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Want him to sign for us about as much as I wanted Miller too.

The sooner this attitude is gotten rid of, the sooner we can start to sign good players and get the SPL title back again.

Who cares what country or religion he is. Move on.

This is a different case.

He's Scottish but has chose to play for Ireland via his (probably) bitter and twisted t***-minded family.

Don't think I'd go back if we signed someone of this ilk.

My appoligies. I dont understand things such as difference from ripping to banter etc... its due to having aspergs - http://www.nas.org.uk/asperger - not easy to get through things ya know - tis why i jumped to conclusion it was a rip cos i read it as harsh lol

btw, you rasist, you said "tattie"! harhar.gif

As for chester - i know who you mean now.

Ill explain what i meant with that bold though - I know people on here moan about having a catholic playing for us, they class them all as fieniens but i was basicly saying that we have novo, a guy we love at the club and he is a roman catholic - yet we still love him, not a fienien - too many people use the term "fienien" for roman catholic smile.gif

As for the "makes me wonder why i participate" - past few posts ive made have went the same way and with some posts ive read (such as the thread about postponment of the DU game)) shocking comments in there, just make me wonder about some people

Still - on the possitive, my avatar is still there

I see. Well we will be more careful in the way we put things over to you mate. Wont we guys?

I know, i think i can hear the PC brigade comming :harhar:.

I see what you are saying now. That some people just link Roman Catholic to bad guy? To be honest, I use Fenian alot, but most of the time for banter with some Catholic mates, they know they would only have to say "Can you stop calling me that" and I would due to it being mates. (Also the occasional Timmothy who like an arguement, but i digress.)

Don't worry mate. You have an opinion, some people might not agree with it, some people might. Just chance, but don't stop posting your opinion, if that happened, this Forum would fall apart. Its all about Opinions and debate.

Well its always a plus side if you can keep a Breast Bouncing avitar. :craphead:

:unionflag:

I dont know about you guys, but i want him at the club. Maybe not in January, we cant afford a fart in January but if we sign only a couple of players in the summer, i'd want James as first signing.

Might play for rep of ireland but tbh i dont give a shit about that - we have novo who is roman catholic!

In the summer, he will have 2 years left on his contract with Hamilton - can we sign him?

Barca, Real, Man Utd etc... want this kid - but he has said he wants to stay in scotland for the time being

Hamilton also, being a small club cant afford to knock back a good offer for him - Hamilton have a valuation of around £4m for him - however i think we could sign him for £2.5m. I dont think hamilton could afford to refuse it tbh. Young kid, risk? nah, i dont think so - he has proven enough to the bigger teams he has what it takes

What you think? And as for whether walter would play him - walter might retire at end of this season, if not end of next - but im sure he will play him as he has raw tallent imo

A) The last thing we need is another midfielder.

B) McCarthy is absolutely miles away from being good enough to play for Rangers.

C) He's just potential and nothing more at the moment. Who knows what way his career will go? It would be absolute madness to invest £2.5M in him, especially when we can't even afford it.

D) Barcelona, Real Madrid and Man Utd have never been interested in him and that's a stonewall fact. The only teams to register real interest in him has been Liverpool and to a certain extent, Celtic.

Rob Jones? Christoph Berra? James McCarthy? I think you should just leave the transfer suggestions to Ewan Chester.

Well we spent that on Edu who played in probably a lower standard than our 1st division.

All in all I would prefer giving a chance to our youth development,it is sad that Fleck, who is not much younger than McCarthy, will probably never get a run in our first team.

Outwith Rangers and Celtic, the MLS is much stronger than the SPL.

Edu is also a US international.

I dont know about you guys, but i want him at the club. Maybe not in January, we cant afford a fart in January but if we sign only a couple of players in the summer, i'd want James as first signing.

Might play for rep of ireland but tbh i dont give a shit about that - we have novo who is roman catholic!

In the summer, he will have 2 years left on his contract with Hamilton - can we sign him?

Barca, Real, Man Utd etc... want this kid - but he has said he wants to stay in scotland for the time being

Hamilton also, being a small club cant afford to knock back a good offer for him - Hamilton have a valuation of around £4m for him - however i think we could sign him for £2.5m. I dont think hamilton could afford to refuse it tbh. Young kid, risk? nah, i dont think so - he has proven enough to the bigger teams he has what it takes

What you think? And as for whether walter would play him - walter might retire at end of this season, if not end of next - but im sure he will play him as he has raw tallent imo

A) The last thing we need is another midfielder.

B) McCarthy is absolutely miles away from being good enough to play for Rangers.

C) He's just potential and nothing more at the moment. Who knows what way his career will go? It would be absolute madness to invest £2.5M in him, especially when we can't even afford it.

D) Barcelona, Real Madrid and Man Utd have never been interested in him and that's a stonewall fact. The only teams to register real interest in him has been Liverpool and to a certain extent, Celtic.

Rob Jones? Christoph Berra? James McCarthy? I think you should just leave the transfer suggestions to Ewan Chester.

Well we spent that on Edu who played in probably a lower standard than our 1st division.

All in all I would prefer giving a chance to our youth development,it is sad that Fleck, who is not much younger than McCarthy, will probably never get a run in our first team.

Outwith Rangers and Celtic, the MLS is much stronger than the SPL.

Edu is also a US international.

I have to admit I have not seen much of the MLS. I watched a couple of games when I was on holiday in USA on a spanish speaking channel and was not at all impressed. I did see coverage of last years play off semi finals and final and found the standard laughable. Maybe I am judging on the wrong games and I do admit the players were skilled technically but lacked the innovation and guile in the game.

The sooner this attitude is gotten rid of, the sooner we can start to sign good players and get the SPL title back again.

No.

Aw and another point he isn't good enough.

I care that he is Scottish born and chooses to play for a foreign Country.

Why should I move on?

I don't want somebody like that at Ibrox.

Does that make me some sort of bigot?

What makes your opinion better than mine?

Word on the street is part of his reasoning for playing for the ROI was to make him more attractive to the mhanks which is where he wants to play when he states "I want to stay in Scotland"

I dont believe that for a second. Playing for Scotland wouldnt have dented his chances to play for Septic.

Cant see it, got a pal at Dundee Utd who has played against him several times and he says he is exremely overated. He also went on to say Fleck was easily twice the player. Playing for Glasgow Rangers is a bit different to Hamilton Accies. As for your argument about him being a catholic and so is Novo, Novo wasnt brought up so bitter that he would rather play for Ireland than his homeland

I care that he is Scottish born and chooses to play for a foreign Country.

Why should I move on?

I don't want somebody like that at Ibrox.

Does that make me some sort of bigot?

What makes your opinion better than mine?

yes ya big bad bigot that you are :harhar:

if he signed for us our supporters bus for his first game would be a unicycle