**** Man Utd vs Celtic thread ****

Pedro

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aalborg are quite capable of beating Celtic. Hopefully no UEFA Cup place for them either

no more points for celtic would be hilarious. Actually no goals would be even funnier, i wonder has a team ever went through a champions league group without scoring a single goal? Even the pishy sides must get 1 or 2 in their home games.

I watched the ESPN broadcast,(Irish fucken love in) honestly, for some neutral in North America tuning in,they would believe that Celtic were an Irish team.

(But we already know this eh! guys?) the commentator was Irish,he continually talked about Celtic and Ireland,and how the bhoys in "The Bronx" had contributed

so much money to some poor Celtic fan in Done(fucken)gal blah,blah,blah.Iwant to throw up,what the fuck has any of this Irish clap-trap got to do with

the UEFA champions league? doh

bastards stole our song replaced the word tim with "h**"

what song?

What song do you mean mate?

I want to know what they were singing to the tune of TFIO :(

Is anyone on any Manure forum that might be able to get an answer?

There was definitely that song to the tune of TBB with the lyrics 'ha ha. haha! haha! haha haha ha ha!'

bastards stole our song replaced the word tim with "h**"

what song?

What song do you mean mate?

I want to know what they were singing to the tune of TFIO :(

Is anyone on any Manure forum that might be able to get an answer?

There was definitely that song to the tune of TBB with the lyrics 'ha ha. haha! haha! haha haha ha ha!'

our manchester bound song

I think Celtic were much worse than Rangers were when they lost 3-0 at Old Trafford. The reason is Man Utd were electric when they played Rangers, but that game tonight they were class but in first gear, Rooney even had time to flick the ball over his head from behind him. Nothing short of embarrassing for Celtic, I've seen teams get beat 6 and 6 and 7-0 there with more heart. I haven't read any Celtic MB yet but if they're saying some of the things I've read on here, fucking unbelievable, how the fuck were they playing alright till the second goal?

I tell you something else the next one who says Artur Boruc is a werruld class keeper needs their heed stamped off a curb. He's wank, he's not the best keeper in Glasgow let alone Europe. The free kick was a routine save and he could've done anything but what he did and it would've been better, and what about the one he gave to Rooney who contrived to miss an empty net. Complete embarrassment for Celtic, of course they're shit, but a) why pretend they're good, and b) where the fuck was the spirit. They really don't have anything.