SFA to 'tackle' famine song...?

Polo

As far as I'm concerned if we are singled out once again Murray should refuse to cooperate with the SFA in any way and advise all our players to pull out of the national team until further notice. I know some will see this as counter productive but we have to draw a line and say this far and no further

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is just getting fcuking ridiculous!

We've had to suffer IRA, vile and sectarian chants for decades - time you did something about this.

Mr Peat, you are a fucking idiot - only in Scotland, an absolute disgrace.

He needs shaken out his complacency Minatral, if enough fans make it clear that they won't renew their season tickets in the summer because we are sick of being pushed around in this way he will have to act. The truth is Murray just doesn't deserve supporters like us and it's about time he realised that

He needs shaken out his complacency Minatral, if enough fans make it clear that they won't renew their season tickets in the summer because we are sick of being pushed around in this way he will have to act. The truth is Murray just doesn't deserve supporters like us and it's about time he realised that

how true, we love the club but it should be a two way thing, murray only wants our money.

It is murray and bain that instigated all of this by asking the police to make a judgement on it. SDM & Bain appear to be acting more on Dr Death and Liewell's behalf than anything else. They won't support us, unless it SPL threaten hitting us with points penalties, then they'd go to court.

It is about time that the club reinstated Donald Findlay as a director. When he was on the board and the wee man with the bunnet was across the city the scottish football authorities were shit scared of taking on the old firm. Now they are only scared of taking on the scum of the east end and treat us like dogshit.

It is about time that the club reinstated Donald Findlay as a director. When he was on the board and the wee man with the bunnet was across the city the scottish football authorities were shit scared of taking on the old firm. Now they are only scared of taking on the scum of the east end and treat us like dogshit.

I'm all for that. It would start the old Billy Boys outrage, which would help draw a comparison by dragging Reid's IRA songs into the spotlight.

Plus, Findlay's much smarter than Reid.

Then again, most of the posters on here are smarter than Reid.

Our reputation is taking a pounding over this and there may even be sanctions against the club and/or the fans. Is the song that important?

I think it's more a principle now.

The song itself isn't that important, but they've even got arguments lined up about "bouncy, bouncy" being sectarian.

I'm not so sure it stops here. Meanwhile the IRA chants and the orange b's and the huns will still be sung.

Our reputation is taking a pounding over this and there may even be sanctions against the club and/or the fans. Is the song that important?

The song itself isn't that important, but they've even got arguments lined up about "bouncy, bouncy being sectarian.

oleg they will never deduct points as the league becomes a farce and a laughing stock all over the world.

The song itself isn't that important, but they've even got arguments lined up about "bouncy, bouncy" being sectarian.

I'm not so sure it stops here. Meanwhile the IRA chants and the orange b's and the h*** will still be sung.

A principle or stubbornness? This song is not some important part of our club's heritage or anything like that.

I'm not so sure it stops here. Meanwhile the IRA chants and the orange b's and the huns will still be sung.

A principle or stubbornness? This song is not some important part of our club's heritage or anything like that.

Principle.

If they threaten anything, even a small fine, then we should take further action, including protests at the relevant places.

The song itself isn't that important, but they've even got arguments lined up about "bouncy, bouncy being sectarian.

oleg they will never deduct points as the league becomes a farce and a laughing stock all over the world.

We won't allow it. Bring back Findlay.

The Ibrox club also sought guidance from Strathclyde Police on the matter with a view to making singing the song an arrestable offence.

According to this, it seems the the club want to make it an arrestable offence. is this true?

The Ibrox club also sought guidance from Strathclyde Police on the matter with a view to making singing the song an arrestable offence.

According to this, it seems the the club want to make it an arrestable offence. is this true?

i think our own club will ban it if murray gets his way.