Bougherra.

RangersJamie52

Read this shitanta article and you will see that the boughy man will almost definetely be sold in January.

Walter has already stated that he is quite happy for McCulloch to play at the back. :anguish:

If we are offered £4Million for Boughy they will almost certainly accept it and he will be off!

We need to sign 3 new CB's Weir slows our game down as he lacks the speed as he is past it 38 years old.

Why do we insist in playing Shite!

Anyway here is the Article..

http://setantasports.com/en/Sport/News/Foo...Premier-League/

Oh and Good Morning...Lets get a win today! :rangers:

Read this shitanta article and you will see that the boughy man will almost definetely be sold in January.

Walter has already stated that he is quite happy for McCulloch to play at the back. :anguish:

If we are offered £4Million for Boughy they will almost certainly accept it and he will be off!

We need to sign 3 new CB's Weir slows our game down as he lacks the speed as he is past it 38 years old.

What is it with people do they not teach interpretation at school any more , article only says another team may make an approach for the player or is that less sensational. This is something we used to blamed the media for, now our own are up to the same tricks please lets just stick to the facts

What is it with people do they not teach interpretation at school any more , article only says another team may make an approach for the player or is that less sensational. This is something we used to blamed the media for, now our own are up to the same tricks please lets just stick to the facts

I dont think they do mate, or, perhaps its the constitution of people these days, everyone seems so fragile and any news is just too awful to deal with. Someone says, player x is a good player, and the reaction is oh my god he is getting sold for sure, everything is terrible blah blah.

I had the same take on it as you mate haha

If bou bou does go then so be it.

If we get 4-5m then we have doubled our money in 6months and that is fantastic business if someone buys him!

If he is sold someone else will come in or else we will lose the league but its all IF's and But's just now!

He has hardly commited himself to us with his statement, but at least he is not coming out with any "I want to stay forever" pish like some people I could mention...As long as we get great money and get a good replacement in, I wont lose any sleep over it.

I understand he has a get out clause in his contract which has been kept hushhhhhh !

One more way of Murray profiting on a player <_<

Hopefully we have learned our lesson and omit these contract clauses when signing players. Still suspicious about Cuellar's contract though <_<

I dont think they do mate, or, perhaps its the constitution of people these days, everyone seems so fragile and any news is just too awful to deal with. Someone says, player x is a good player, and the reaction is oh my god he is getting sold for sure, everything is terrible blah blah.

I had the same take on it as you mate haha

I don't think Bougherra will go, but considering that Cuellar, Hutton and Boumsong have all moved on out of the blue in the past, i can see and understand why people are hitting panic stations on this one.

Guest Andypendek

You have to ask, though, how many times can we sell top class CBs and bring in another one? For every BouBou or King, we've had J-Rod, Svensson, even Bertie...we've done well last 2 summers but we're bound to