• I have 100% faith in him
    • Slight doubts about him
    • Major doubts about him
    • No faith in him at all

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slight doubts. Overall, I think he has did a good job since returning.

Regained stability to the team, great record against the tims, Uefa Cup Final, our first two trophies in years and I still believe we will win the league (tu)

Says it all really. (tu)

Only real complaint I've got about him is his reluctance to play a winger in some games. However, he's a much better manager than a lot of people on here like to admit. One of the most successful managers in our history.

100% faith in him.

He chose to risk his status as a great manager in our past to come back and sort us out. Its working. The team isnt perfect but it never will be. I think he has done well with the resources he has and will win us the league. Two trophies, a European final and all without us spending any more cash than earned from player sales.

100% faith in him.

He chose to risk his status as a great manager in our past to come back and sort us out. Its working. The team isnt perfect but it never will be. I think he has done well with the resources he has and will win us the league. Two trophies, a European final and all without us spending any more cash than earned from player sales.

:mutley:

Walter is the best we that is available at the moment

agreed, love the man as a person, rangers to the core,but a lot of his decicions bogle the mind, ie. positions, substitutions, youth, etc. hope he wins us the league and then he can leave on a high

don't think he has the ability to take us to the next step, but then he probably knows more than me. :P

Walter is the best we that is available at the moment

agreed, love the man as a person, rangers to the core,but a lot of his decicions bogle the mind, ie. positions, substitutions, youth, etc. hope he wins us the league and then he can leave on a high

don't think he has the ability to take us to the next step, but then he probably knows more than me. :P

If he can win the league and re establish us in Scotland he has done his job well.

100% faith in him.

:mutley:

Glad i amused you.

Slight Doubt in him.

If he wins the league this season, He should stay till the end of his contract but if he loses it he should just go and be replaced with a manager with new ideas.

Its worked for tottenham

I want him gone tomorrow, more likely at the end of the season tho at would be the soonest.

He was there to be a stop gap, for his return, and thats fine and I appreciate that but he won't take us forward.