• Slight doubts about him
    • Major doubts about him
    • No faith in him at all

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You could say that :D

I get the feeling that he doesn't care anymore.

imo Muff, he's going through the motions, he's clearly no where near as immersed in the actual 90 minutes as he used to be and it's now clear that we need someone with some passion and some soul for the club and the game we play to be in charge of RFC, and until that point comes, we will trundle along status quo.

28 people have 100% faith in him <cr>

either tims or living on a different planet <_<

I posted this over a month ago, I think alot will think differently now.

totally defys belief that someone can be so naive to has that amount of trust in him.................

gimme a smoke of that crack pipe cause im ill as fuck just now

I went for "Major doubts" for although he got us back on track after the PLG debacle, lately he certainly seems to have lost it.

Some of his signings Dailly, Velicka and Lafferty (even though Velicka hasn't had much of a chance and Lafferty being played out of position) have been shocking, I mean £4.5million have been spent on these 2. And as for Dailly f**k sake!!.

Team selections e.g. McCulloch at centre half and the picking of Adam yesterday, just prove that WS is seriously loosing it.

One final point if were chasing a game, our management team are f**ked, they cant do anything to change it!!

Rant over.

Slight doubt, but he should be given to the end of the season, and if we don't win the league then both him and McCoist should leave, I just wish he would take more chances with the youth, but at the same time if he did and they crashed and burned we would be critisizing him for playing youth that weren't good enough.

Basically he is in a no-win situation with that aspect that's why he should be allowed the rest of this season.

Have had no faith since the Scottish Cup Final against QOS, should have went then IMO.

Gave him a chance to a small extent to see who he bought in during the summer but that was unacceptable overall and my faith went back down.

No prizes as to what I voted.

votrd slight doubts. that is me being positive.

i truly have great admiration for walter smith. however results win games, games won games win prizes etc.

i honestly felt at the time, he should have prioritised tournaments last season, with spl at the top. winning that would have been incredible, as it would have been a catalyst, imo, for cueller to stay, other players to come in cl football guaranteed, and also less pressure.

losing that and the kaunas debacle have given him no scope for error, and when error has occured, there is no fall back excuses.

he is the manager of galsgow rangers football club.

his job basically is to finish above celtic. he is failing in these duties, through one aspect or another, so at the moment slight doubts will gave way to major doubts, if the team on the park cannot show us, the fans, that they deserve to b title contenders.

i do wish him well, wheather he is at rangers or anywhere else in the future.

I feel Walter was brought in by SDM to stabilize the club and help get the finances sorted.

Football wise, Walter is a dinosaur but a great representative for the club. Certainly WS and SDM come over in the media as a step up in class from other clubs.

It doesn,t help us as a team in the slightest but, look how much he has brought in transfers just when SDM needs it most. John Reid says offensively that "Celtic are not a selling club". True, but IMO thats because nobody shows the slightest interest in buying any of their players.

Hutton 8M. Carlos 7M. Cousin 3M. Brougherra ?m. Thats my biggest compliant against Rangers ATM.

I know we have to live in the real world but it,s sad to see a club like us becoming a shop window.

This post does not answer the original question because WS is there to do a job for SDM and will probably stay there untin the job is complete.(or SDM goes)

One final point if were chasing a game, our management team are f**ked, they cant do anything to change it!!

Rant over.

We had four strikers on the pitch against Celtic when we were chasing the game and took a defender off, what else could have been done?

Yup good solid tactics 4 strikers with no one to supply them fuxsake, we had no width and just pumped the ball onto McAnus & Caldwellinho's heads for the last half an hour of the game. Football ain't rocket science, but Walter is proving fucking clueless right now. We have had a lack of true width all season and most matches we have dropped points have been due to our inablity to breakdown teams with solid banks in midfield and defence, where a true winger is needed. When we played hearts we only looked like doing anything when Burke came on, not because Burke is anything special but because we had width. Canny wait until he plays Boyd in goal and Miller at CB, every fucking player gets a shot out of position.