• Slight doubts about him
    • Major doubts about him
    • No faith in him at all

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It makes me sad answering this poll :(

I really wanted to be able to put 100% faith, or even slight doubts, but I've had to put major doubts.

His signings, team selections, tactics and substitutions are all wrong. If he could get even one of these things right, I may upgrade to "slight doubts," but not at the moment :(

I have 100% faith in Walter Smith. All he has done since coming back is move this club forward. It wasn't exactly hard after McCleish and PLG reigns as the only way was up.

He has made some great signings and some signings to fill the squad as he totally changed the squad since PLG left with some exceptions. I think he got us believing we can win something again last season. BUT if he fails to win the league this year then I think he should let someone else takeover. Until then we should all be behind him and the team otherwise we are going to turn into the Manchester United or Liverpool of the SPL...throwing all the dummies out of the pram just because we are not winning or in top spot of the SPL before x-mas. It hurts to lose the title to Celtic but we dont have a right to be champions we have to earn it, we can play our part by standing by the team and manager or we are just contributing to our failure IMO....I believe Walter will earn the right to lift the league championship again

IMO

Major doubts.

He has an uncanny ability of using the same personnel whether they're on form or not.

His refusal to use untried players i.e. Edu, Niguez and the youngsters at the club, limit his ability to get the best out of the players he has at his disposal.

When I heard the team news today I was raging- more players out of position.

After the second goal went in I took the dog out for a walk.

I now hate our manager with a passion. We will not progress until he fucks off and takes his 2 clowns with him.

100% faith in him.

He chose to risk his status as a great manager in our past to come back and sort us out. Its working. The team isnt perfect but it never will be. I think he has done well with the resources he has and will win us the league. Two trophies, a European final and all without us spending any more cash than earned from player sales.

you must live in a fantasy world he should never have come back.