Charlie Adam

Boab

Putting aside what I've heard about him as a person and what makes me think he's an arsehole - please Walter don't play him again.

As a Footballer he is an atrocious footballer and recently for the 2nd week in a row, he had his season in the limelight now lets sent back to Division 1 (tu)

Thats me finished with him.

Walter Smith was at the game and yet Adam was not hooked when he should have been around 15 minutes when it was more than obvious that he was struggling in every department especially getting anywhere near an opponent.It was embarrassing watching him amble round in circles as he was turned inside out.

Yet in one of our managers lightbulb moment he thought he could play wide right. To be honest it is hard to tell who is worse.

I think Charlie Adam has a good left peg. He can pass when he wants, and has a fantastic technique again when he wants to strike the ball.

The man is in an absolute shocking physical condition to say he is an athlete.... Last season I had alot of time for the fella, I saw his raw talent and thought he deserved a chance to prove his fitness.....this season is a different story...he wont get off his ass and work on his physical condition, he is an absolute joke that needs a move for himself more than anything.

There is nothing I like more than being proved wrong. Hell Broadfoot has done it, he hired a sprint coach in the summer and had a shorter holiday to work on his fitness. He has had Weir teach him more about defensive positioning out of hours, and look where it has got him, making RB his own for club and country while Hutton was injured.

He knows what it means to be at a club like Rangers, Charlie does not and needs a kick up the arse good and proper or out the door.

he's a fat useless pile a shite that's wit he is shites his self from a tackle aswell didney run to the ball when it's there to won and then shouts at the nearest player next to him :angry2: its sad this guy has came from our youth squad no wonder smith disney play any yuth players they might turn oot like this cunt

I think Charlie Adam has a good left peg. He can pass when he wants, and has a fantastic technique again when he wants to strike the ball.

The man is in an absolute shocking physical condition to say he is an athlete.... Last season I had alot of time for the fella, I saw his raw talent and thought he deserved a chance to prove his fitness.....this season is a different story...he wont get off his ass and work on his physical condition, he is an absolute joke that needs a move for himself more than anything.

There is nothing I like more than being proved wrong. Hell Broadfoot has done it, he hired a sprint coach in the summer and had a shorter holiday to work on his fitness. He has had Weir teach him more about defensive positioning out of hours, and look where it has got him, making RB his own for club and country while Hutton was injured.

He knows what it means to be at a club like Rangers, Charlie does not and needs a kick up the arse good and proper or out the door.

He's a big headed shite who has no respect for society, his well being or representing RFC while out and about. I want him out.

absolutly gash 'footballer'. worst player to play for rangers. (not counting the ones who only played a handful of games) he must of racked up a few apps now huh?

What about Neil Murray :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

Or Ally Maxwell :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

Those 2 and Adam being allowed to play for Rangers makes me cry :(

Putting aside what I've heard about him as a person and what makes me think he's an arsehole - please Walter don't play him again.

As a Footballer he is an atrocious footballer and recently for the 2nd week in a row, he had his season in the limelight now lets sent back to Division 1 (tu)

It doesnt matter what you say, Smith likes him and thats that

He had a hand in both goals yesterday, and was one of our best players in the 2nd half, but hey!...........don't let the facts get in the way will you! :rolleyes:

He had a hand in both goals yesterday, and was one of our best players in the 2nd half, but hey!...........don't let the facts get in the way will you!

Granted, but those facts don't negate the fact that Adam is very poor and should not be playing for us. We kept a clean sheet yesterday and Lee McCulloch won quite a few headers. Does that mean he should be our first choice CB?