whats this new rangers song all about

minstral

You are my Davis, my Steven Davis.

You make me happy when skies are grey,

So fuck your Lampard and Stevie Gerrard,

But please don't take my Davis away

seen this song on the board this afternoon at the bottom of someones post. i dont like the f--k you lampard part, he has a soft spot for rangers and is always saying good things about our club. he also helps a charity up in scotland, and why not have celtic players name in the song. also thats the larsson song, why steal the scum song when we have songs of our own

seen this song on the board this afternoon at the bottom of someones post. i dont like the f--k you lampard part, he has a soft spot for rangers and is always saying good things about our club. he also helps a charity up in scotland, and why not have celtic players name in the song. also thats the larsson song, why steal the scum song when we have songs of our own

Think this is the song NornIron fans sing for Davis so probably just taking there words but i agree with you re Lampard (tu)

Surely if anything it would be the Wallace song.

I agree - Lampard's come out and said he fancies Rangers a few times. I like him. Couldnt give a s**t about Gerrard.

'Fuck your Lampard' ain't the same as 'Fuck you Lampard'.

still dont like it, why not fuck lennon or strachan

youve lost the point.....

lampard and gerrard are rated two of the best midfielders in Britain,davis is also a midfielder and all thats being sung is that we value davis alot more than your lampards or gerrards of this world (tu)

lampard and gerrard are rated two of the best midfielders in Britain,davis is also a midfielder and all thats being sung is that we value davis alot more than your lampards or gerrards of this world (tu)

Was about to post the same thing. Just couldn't word it properly :lol:

Was about to post the same thing. Just couldn't word it properly :lol:

me too, I played the waiting game and it paid off :craphead:

Couldnt agree more Minstral, ive hated it since i first heard it. Lampard is a self confessed rangers fan and gets to as many games as possible this has to be changed wold hate to think how the guy feels if he ever heard that being sung.

Another song hate is the Mendes song to the old Cuellar tune, it just doesnt go

it says f---k lampard and that is out of order, he is one of us and i wonder how he would feel if he heard our fans singing it.

it says f---k lampard and that is out of order, he is one of us and i wonder how he would feel if he heard our fans singing it.

I think its just a "fuck your big named players" really minstral :)

Not an actual dig at lampard, but he is just one of them i guess.

Where is everybody getting this idea Lampard is a bluenose?? Only thing I recall him saying is that he loved the atmosphere at the friendly between the two clubs.

Or let me guess, he was snapped on holiday wearing our top :rolleyes:

Where is everybody getting this idea Lampard is a bluenose?? Only thing I recall him saying is that he loved the atmosphere at the friendly between the two clubs.

Or let me guess, he was snapped on holiday wearing our top :rolleyes:

the guy has done stuff for rangers charities plus he always says good things about our club. we should be singing about scum from parkhead, but right enough thats not the rangers way. :rolleyes: