whats this new rangers song all about

minstral

You are my Davis, my Steven Davis.

You make me happy when skies are grey,

So fuck your Lampard and Stevie Gerrard,

But please don't take my Davis away

seen this song on the board this afternoon at the bottom of someones post. i dont like the f--k you lampard part, he has a soft spot for rangers and is always saying good things about our club. he also helps a charity up in scotland, and why not have celtic players name in the song. also thats the larsson song, why steal the scum song when we have songs of our own

Here Here Minstral :clap:

Fuck Lampard, if he's such a big fan why's he at Chelsea? Money.

how the fuck could we afford money to buy him, so fuck you also.

He could have seen out his contract and we could have got him on a bosman, but he's not such a big fan after all so fuck Lampard stands.

Fuck Lampard, if he's such a big fan why's he at Chelsea? Money.

how the fuck could we afford money to buy him, so fuck you also.

He could have seen out his contract and we could have got him on a bosman, but he's not such a big fan after all so fuck Lampard stands.

Thats a pretty retarded comment.

No-one is saying Lampard is a bluenose since birth or that hes always wanted to play for us.

All they are saying is he likes the atmosphere at Ibrox and has done a few things for Rangers charities which would suggest he likes the club, not that hes a supporter.

Thats why Minstral would like us to song about someone that deserves it, i.e. someone from the dark side.

seen this song on the board this afternoon at the bottom of someones post. i dont like the f--k you lampard part, he has a soft spot for rangers and is always saying good things about our club. he also helps a charity up in scotland, and why not have celtic players name in the song. also thats the larsson song, why steal the scum song when we have songs of our own

What about ...

So fuck your Hartley, Brown and Donati,

:D

What about ...

So fuck your Hartley, Brown and Donati,

:D

The original is actually a compliment. No accident that Lampard and Gerard were given the honour.

Where is everybody getting this idea Lampard is a bluenose?? Only thing I recall him saying is that he loved the atmosphere at the friendly between the two clubs.

Or let me guess, he was snapped on holiday wearing our top :rolleyes:

http://www.rangers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Ne...1245887,00.html

Actually says on that link hes a Rangers fan. :rangers:

Get the words changed.

Where is everybody getting this idea Lampard is a bluenose?? Only thing I recall him saying is that he loved the atmosphere at the friendly between the two clubs.

http://www.rangers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Ne...1245887,00.html

thanks for posting the link. (tu)

'Fuck your Lampard' ain't the same as 'Fuck you Lampard'.

still dont like it, why not fuck lennon or strachan

youve lost the point.....

lampard and gerrard are rated two of the best midfielders in Britain,davis is also a midfielder and all thats being sung is that we value davis alot more than your lampards or gerrards of this world (tu)

The NI fans first sang it against England, so that should explain the Gerrard/Lampard reference (tu)

hate this song

Would have Lampard and Gerrard over Davis any day of the week.

I sure we could some up for something a lot better for Mr Davis

Yes but the song started as a joke to wind those players up when England played NI. doh

No need to take offence to it mate. :craphead:

Frank Lampard

"I'm a Rangers fan and definitely feel they can get past Panathinaikos and into the next round"

Frank was asked the question when Chelsea were playing in Greece the night before we played Panathanikos

Frank Lampard

"I'm a Rangers fan and definitely feel they can get past Panathinaikos and into the next round"

Frank was asked the question when Chelsea were playing in Greece the night before we played Panathanikos

Fair enough, I stand corrected. (tu)

Its a song sung by our loyal friends of Ulster during N.I matches. No problem with that song.

He was at the Uefa Cup Final :rangers:

So were lots of Glory hunters :craphead:

We have always sang...

You are my Davis, my Steven Davis,

You make me happy...when skies are grey,

So fuck your robson and paul hartley,

and please dont take my Davis away!

Sure it was a guy thats a member of TBO told me that version.