Do we need a Neil Lennon type?

Guest The Brown Brogue

I would say we need a Lennon on and off the park.

He is a c*nt of a person but as a player for celtc he was a winner and his record whilst at celtc should embarass Barry Ferguson.

You should definitely lay aff the drink.

The only cunt embarrassed by Lennon would be his maw.

When things were going tits up for Strachan last season, almost the last throw of the dice was to bring in Neil Lennon to the backroom team, and lets be honest it seemed to make an immediate difference to them in terms of fight, belief and spirit.

Assuming that Smith is going nowhere, as I dont believe he will walk of be pushed, should we be looking to bring in a similar character to try and provide that spark behind the scenes?

And further to that, is there anyone who could perform that role for us?

are you f'in serious pal??? how could any Gers fan make such a disgusting proposal....... why not ask for a Peter Grant type?????

When things were going tits up for Strachan last season, almost the last throw of the dice was to bring in Neil Lennon to the backroom team, and lets be honest it seemed to make an immediate difference to them in terms of fight, belief and spirit.

Assuming that Smith is going nowhere, as I dont believe he will walk of be pushed, should we be looking to bring in a similar character to try and provide that spark behind the scenes?

And further to that, is there anyone who could perform that role for us?

I really want to reply with

What? a ginger bigotted C*nt?

But

We hve McCoist, and, its not making a difference, the players arent doing there job

and, yes, i spelt it wrong, i dont care

Smith and his backroom team of McCoist and McDowall will go nowhere - they will NOT walk away from their lucrative contracts - the football types don't do that - money hungry bastards the lot of them.

The flip side of this coin is that our esteemed chairman (hah :() will not sack them.

It's an old pals catch 22 situation.

Oh......and we get to suffer the consequences.

No, we already have an aging, unfit midfielder who likes to shout at his team-mates for mistakes made by him. Who is picked regardless of form and shackles more creative players due to his "give the ball to me" attitude. One Barry Ferguson is more than enough for me thanks.

What we need is a Kevin Thomson.

Guest The Brown Brogue

Jesus christ does anyone actually read posts on here or do u just see a name and jump straight in?

I did not say I want Neil Lennon at the club, or that I like him, or respect him or anything like that, and I certainly didnt say I wanted his type on the playing staff which some posters seem to think.

What I am saying is do we need a Rangers equivalent to him to come in and fire up the squad and put a little fire in their bellies because none of our management team seem capable of doing this whereas he did seem to have this effect on the Celtic squad.