the squad!

martyb1873

we need the boys to step up to the plate and fuckin play well, fuck fergie and his idiot quick free kicks (oh give me the ball and i will make a cunt of it). we were l played aff the park the day again 10 fuckin men!!!!!!!!!! we r shite!! lets no kid our selfs

we need the boys to step up to the plate and fuckin play well, fuck fergie and his idiot quick free kicks (oh give me the ball and i will make a cunt of it). we were l played aff the park the day again 10 fuckin men!!!!!!!!!! we r shite!! lets no kid our selfs

Barry has fallen a long way in the eyes of most fans I feel. Yesterdays performance was a sad reflection on the level we are at. Thats the truth of the matter. But will things change in shipping out the dead wood and getting better players in ? I'm not going to hold my breath.

we are sooo poor at the moment, were can we go, u probably think iam a pure moany negative cunt, which iam am not, i give everyone the benefit of the doubt, but dufc draw, motherwell draw, beat fae hearts, we are becoming a fuckin laughing stock!!!!!!!! qnd the cunt brings on chris burke!!!! WOTS THE FUCK IS GOING ON