Mo Edu

macleod1873

I would play him ahead of Barry , Not really saying much for Edu though , I'd play Stephen Hawking before I played Barry.

Is he not in a wheelchair ? <cr>

Yes , I wasn't actually being serious doh , I just dont think Barry should be anywhere near the team at the moment.

I would play him ahead of Barry , Not really saying much for Edu though , I'd play Stephen Hawking before I played Barry.

Surely Barry's more mobile.

Hmmm I'm not so sure :pipe:

Besides, Hawking's probably in his 50s and has no record as a professional.

He might be a decent squad player, but by no means a first pick.

:mutley:

Yes , I wasn't actually being serious doh , I just dont think Barry should be anywhere near the team at the moment.

Oh you!

You fooled me there.

Get him signed then eh ? I think he'll put up a good competition for places , Might give Daily a good run for his money.

Got me there :lol:

Oh you!

You fooled me there.

:lol: Macleod1873 is the most gulliable person you will meet.

sorry to put a bit of doubt on his start but i know the usa play australia the night, edu might be there

sorry its brasil v usa the night and looks like edu in midfield, i aint got a great pic on my computer