Where are you?

dbyst

where is all the moaners this week then saying the leagues over, we have a shit team and we will struggle to finish 2nd!!! do you still believe this??

Expected this.

All is rosey in Ibrox Garden after gubbing 10 man bottom of the league.

Woo hoo, Walter is the man. :craphead:

you say that but after one game last week a lot of people were sayin thats the league over!! that is my point its only one game fs

where is all the moaners this week then saying the leagues over, we have a shit team and we will struggle to finish 2nd!!! do you still believe this??

Expected this.

you say that but after one game last week a lot of people were sayin thats the league over!! that is my point its only one game fs

But it wasnt 1 game though............................................

It was a culmination of St Mirren, Dundee United, Motherwell and Hearts that brought about the comments last week.

I will say it.

We will not win the league with Smith at the helm. (tu)

Expected this.

But it wasnt 1 game though............................................

It was a culmination of St Mirren, Dundee United, Motherwell and Hearts that brought about the comments last week.

I will say it.

unfortunately i have to agree with u

one result against st mirren doesnt change anything

We only beat Hamilton FFS doh

Say that at the end of the season when its game like this and 7 goals that can help decide titles.

A home game against Hamilton doesn't fall into that category for the simple reason that anything other than a home result would be seen as a disaster.

If you want to point to games that make the difference then you look at games at Tannadice, Tynecastle & Pittodrie.

It's the same with goals. They can help decide titles, but only if you are in the running.

We are still four points behind Celtic, a team who have won twelve games on the bounce and have a game in hand.

At this moment in time goal difference means nothing, because Celtic hold all the aces.

We only beat Hamilton FFS doh

Say that at the end of the season when its game like this and 7 goals that can help decide titles.

A home game against Hamilton doesn't fall into that category for the simple reason that anything other than a home result would be seen as a disaster.

If you want to point to games that make the difference then you look at games at Tannadice, Tynecastle & Pittodrie.

It's the same with goals. They can help decide titles, but only if you are in the running.

We are still four points behind Celtic, a team who have won twelve games on the bounce and have a game in hand.

At this moment in time goal difference means nothing, because Celtic hold all the aces.

At this moment in time, no.

I said at the end of the season.

We beat Hamilton. doh

It's one game, when he have a 10 game winning streak and beat Celtic, you can then make a thread like this.

Saved for the end of this year my friend.

I hope for your sake, and rangers, you are wrong :pipe:

McBoyd, i detest being wrong. Its my biggest weakness in life.

Im very rarely wrong ;) but on this one, i am more than happy to be proved wrong. (tu)

PS - It appears, and its still early, i got the whole Kenny Miller one wrong (tu)

Saved for the end of this year my friend.

I hope for your sake, and rangers, you are wrong :pipe:

McBoyd, i detest being wrong. Its my biggest weakness in life.

Im very rarely wrong ;) but on this one, i am more than happy to be proved wrong. (tu)

PS - It appears, and its still early, i got the whole Kenny Miller one wrong (tu)

Well i hope then, that i can happily pull your quote out of my pm saved box at the end of the year :)