Where are you?

dbyst

A waste of a your favourites folder but good (tu)

I hope your wrong but just being realistic/honest.

I can understand why you'd say "I hope your wrong, being realistic" but.. being honest? Hope im wrong? :unsure:

ano cant see why he would hope ur wrong

I can understand why you'd say "I hope your wrong, being realistic" but.. being honest? Hope im wrong? :unsure:

I'm eating my fish supper. It was a typo (and its been edited) :mutley:

I'm eating my fish supper. It was a typo (and its been edited) :mutley:

:lol: I was like..

... eh? :shifty:

:P

where is all the moaners this week then saying the leagues over, we have a shit team and we will struggle to finish 2nd!!! do you still believe this??

Last week I said the league was as good as over, until we beat the tims, or they go a couple of games without a win then I will still beleive that to be true. We do have an average team, but today gave me hope that Smith might might, just start to realise he's got to start playing players in position and giving younger players a chance.

So yes, if your post was a challenge of "Where are you now!" then, here I am....convince me I'm wrong.

Remember, 1 result doesn't change everything. We beat a Falkirk side who are a far better footballing side than Hamilton, by a similar score last season & what good did that do when the prizes were being dished out?

Today's a good starting point, hopefully Smith won't now go and change things just for the sake of it!