Whittaker

Boab

Thought he was very good today, considering he's not that good, and carried the ball forward better than Kirk. Also, looks a lot more composed than Kirk.

I'd like to see him get a run.

Bad mistake just before the goal, bud the danger should have been over if our goalkeeper had been halfway competent. We know Whittaker isn't that fantastic but without a natural winger on the right we need a RB who can create - I also think Whittaker should get a run

Played well and deserves a shot at RB as he is quite simply a better option than Broadfoot IMO. He is a natural full back and it is evident when u see the differences in the way they deploy themselves from that position.

Whittaker has potential to be great at Ibrox, he just needs to work on the basics a bit more IMO, gives the ball away too mmuch ;)

Hopefully he can get a run in the team and get a bit of consistency (tu)

Thought he was very good today, considering he's not that good, and carried the ball forward better than Kirk. Also, looks a lot more composed than Kirk.

(tu) Totally agree, He's better than Broadfoot. However I do think we need a new right back in January.

At fault for the the goal, but apart from that had a decent game

Ahem, McGregor was at fault.

Sure Whittaker could have done better before hand but if anyone but McGregor get's blamed for that goal then someone wants shot.

Whittaker,gave the ball away needlessly,before McGregor totally f#cked up the only thing asked of him the whole game. doh I'll be glad when he's gone. (tu)

I cant beileve people are saying that the goal was whittakers fault aswell, ok he did give the ball away but it was an easy catch/punch for Mcshagger and he completley fucked it up. The only thing asked of him all day and he fucked up.

he was decent enough but he did make a mistake that led to their goal although mcgregor was at fault for the goal. There were a couple of times he just wasnt making the runs that broadfoot would have been doing and it was starting to frustrate me. Davis had the ball running forward and whittaker was basically staying in line with him instead of making the run past the defender. That is one thing broadfoot does, he gets forward and every opportunity and is always willing to make those runs.

At fault for the the goal, but apart from that had a decent game

Ahem, McGregor was at fault.

Sure Whittaker could have done better before hand but if anyone but McGregor get's blamed for that goal then someone wants shot.

Whittaker,gave the ball away needlessly,before McGregor totally f#cked up the only thing asked of him the whole game. doh I'll be glad when he's gone. (tu)

Grow up

If he can cut down on the silly give away's at the back(ala Hutton two seasons back) he may just become an asset. (tu)

I think much like Hutton, Whittaker just needs a good run of games and for the management to build up his confidence. He can be a great player for us, he just needs to be given a decent run of games with a settled team.

Overall he had a good game for me, a few slack passes but he did look good attacking and made a few good tackles.

Two or 3 pints of what Boab has been drinking for me please