***The Official Dundee United v Rangers Thread***

Muff

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

apart from millers 2 offside's that were obviously not offside, the ref + linesman didn't get much wrong.

A few silly free kicks/bookings aside, I agree with that, we wouldnt have been saying much if we scored from that free kick near the end which looked like a fine tackle on novo

i didnt see the replay, did he not get tackled from behind?

I couldnt see, I just thought I heard the commentator say that we had got forward been fouled and not had it given, then when we got into a good position and didnt get fouled we got a free kick, or something along those lines

apart from millers 2 offside's that were obviously not offside, the ref + linesman didn't get much wrong.

A few silly free kicks/bookings aside, I agree with that, we wouldnt have been saying much if we scored from that free kick near the end which looked like a fine tackle on novo

i didnt see the replay, did he not get tackled from behind?

I couldnt see, I just thought I heard the commentator say that we had got forward been fouled and not had it given, then when we got into a good position and didnt get fouled we got a free kick, or something along those lines

It was a great tackle, but Kenneth had a hold on Novo's shirt for a good few seconds and pulled him back.

Walter:

"Good first half...dissapointed to only get 1 goal.....we knew they would come back in 2nd half....played well towards the end.....please Lafferty got a goal"

Same every fucking week.

Am sorry Walter but time is up......reputation is diminshing by the week.

2-1 down we should have taken whittaker of for novo and gone for it.

Instead of bring miller off.

I think Miller was struggling, he kept looking at the bench after half time. But I agree Whittaker should have been hooked as he was not coping at all allowing crosses into the box too easily.

2-1 down we should have taken whittaker of for novo and gone for it.

Instead of bring miller off.

True.

Should of got another goal in.

From were i was sitting i was sure Mendes's shot was going in aswell as Boyds header. my heart stopped.

Apart from the games result i was chuffed as i got to see the setanta girl that has appeared on GIP threads here. :lol:

least its one point rther than none.

We need a total shake-up at the defence. They all went to sleep in the second half today, and Whittaker is too scared to even think about tackling never mind attempting a tackle. Bougherra is the only decent defender we have, physical guy who doesn't even think twice about tackling someone.