Muff

_________________________________McGregor_________________________

______________________Bougherra____________Weir___________________

Whittaker_____________________________________________________Papac

_______________________Mendes________Ferguson______________________

Davis_______________________________________________________Beasley

___________________________Miller______Boyd_________________________

My team to beat Dundee United :rangers:

Players have to go out there, show us that they mean buisness and get the win we need - no point in pummeling Hamilton if we can't get the win in these type of matches. It's time for them to show that they have what it takes to play for Rangers and bring back the league.

Our quest for the title started yesterday, we must keep it going!

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

_________________________________McGregor_________________________

______________________Bougherra____________Weir___________________

Whittaker_____________________________________________________Papac

_______________________Mendes________Ferguson______________________

Davis_______________________________________________________Beasley

___________________________Miller______Boyd_________________________

My team to beat Dundee United :rangers:

Players have to go out there, show us that they mean buisness and get the win we need - no point in pummeling Hamilton if we can't get the win in these type of matches. It's time for them to show that they have what it takes to play for Rangers and bring back the league.

Our quest for the title started yesterday, we must keep it going!

Spot on Muff, we need to rip the sheiks to shreds, then get timmy quaking in his boots.

They will look at the league and know where they are, but they'll know we tore them a new one at Torbett Towers.

Let's hope we can do another job at our place.

We need to go on a consistent run of convincing wins to get timmy rattled.

Next week is a great time to start it.

WATP. :rangers:

It'll be 0-0 at half time again I bet. The team is just far too inconsistent right now, and players like Beasley or Mendes sadly are going missing in these games we need to dig in and fight for the ball, we miss Thomson in that respect. Don't have a clue why we signed Edu if he isn't played, or Lafferty, or Aaron, but there you go that is for another thread.

I agree with the OP line up, even though Beasley does go missing he is the best LW we have at the club, better than that other 'cultured' left footed player 'Minnesota Fats'.

I'll be optimistic and go 2-1 to the Gers :D

I'd make one change from the Hamilton game, I'd bring in Alexander for McGregor.

However Muff's right the season starts now! We have to build on this result against Hamilton and if we can't go to difficult venues like Tannadice and win then we won't win the title. I'd also like to see more of Niguez from the bench this weekend as he excited after coming on yesterday.

_____________McGregor_____________

Whittaker___Bougherra___Weir___Papac

Davis____Ferguson____Mendes____Novo

___________Miller____Boyd___________

Must win game for us.

Wasn't impressed with Beasley yesterday

so therefore Novo on the left.

Keep Whitty at Right back as he made good runs yesterday :rangers:

_____________McGregor_____________

Whittaker___Bougherra___Weir___Papac

Davis____Ferguson____Mendes____Novo

___________Miller____Boyd___________

Must win game for us.

Wasn't impressed with Beasley yesterday

so therefore Novo on the left.

Keep Whitty at Right back as he made good runs yesterday :rangers:

think thats the team i would go with even though it goes against my thinking that novo is a better impact player coming off the bench

______________________________McGregor______________________________

___________________Bougherra______________Weir_______________________

Whittaker_________________________________________________________Papac

________________Mendes_____________________Ferguson____________________

Davis______________________________________________________________Aaron

_________________________Miller___________Boyd___________________________

Aaron gets the nod before DMB as he provided 2 assists yesturday and i also think he is a great talent.

Other than that i keep it the Same!

i think walter will stick to the same team. As long as we dont gift them goals like we gifted hamilton yesterday and dundee utd at ibrox we should be ok. They are not that great a side but they do seem to be our bogey team so we will need to step it up a gear and keep concentration levels high especially bougherra and mcgregor who have been at fault for goals the past 2 games. I dont care how we do it, i dont care who scores or how they score as long as we get the 3 points.

I have a good feeling on this one, but PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEASE Walter... do NOT play Charlie Adam!! Think Beasley could get a start to show if he's got more to offer, but I would love to see Aaron or Novo get a wee shot at some point. With Barry still not completely at his best I think Edu could show what he is capable of.

Dundee United are a team we have had notorious difficulty playing against at Tannadice, fingers crossed this time we can get it right. I'l be there, cos unfortunately I study in Dundee :( cannae match our glorious city!

I'd keep the same team too with Novo and Aaron on the bench to come on to the change the game if needs be. It's exactly the result we needed before this game. It wasn't the ideal start but the reply from us was superb.

I will feel more confident if Adam, McCulloch, Darcheville, Burke are all sitting at home watching the game.

hopefully they will be. i know walter smith can be really stupid at times but surely hes not that stupid to change a team that won 7-1 at home. I would expect exactly the same team will be put out against dundee utd.

------------------------------------------------------------------ McGregor -------------------------------------------------------------------

Broadfoot ------------------------------------------ Weir ------------------------ Bougherra -----------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------- Mendes -------------------- Ferguson --------------------------------------------------

Davis -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Beasley

---------------------------------------------------------- Boyd --------------- Mhiller --------------------------------------------------------

Rangers 3 - 2 Dundee Utd.

Boyd
Davis
Bougherra