Lindsay Archibald

Railcard

Would you?  

537 members have voted

1. 1. Would you should Lindsay Archibald of Rangers TV a good time?

• Yes, of course
    • Naw, GTF
    • Need to have a coupla cans first

Hoping to settle a long argument here

I would. Shes not the worst and has a good chest on her :D

Sadly, I think she might be servicing a few of the staff at Ibrox the now.

Sorry would you SHOW her a good time, ITS LATE FFS!

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mutton dressed as lamb for the tv

Agreed plus she has a very irratating voice. Did anyone see when Gordon Durie was on last he kept saying "or whatever" in every sentence, he actually managed to say it three times in the one sentence which I was rather impressed by.

Agreed plus she has a very irratating voice. Did anyone see when Gordon Durie was on last he kept saying "or whatever" in every sentence, he actually managed to say it three times in the one sentence which I was rather impressed by.

Not sure why you had to bring up Jukebox there but I agree totally with your point.

Not sure why he had bring up Jukebox there but I agree totally with your point.

It was the last episode of Rangers Uncovered that I watched and this thread reminded of Jukeboxes phrase. Very poor programme to be honest. The channel is very poor and needs improved big time. At one time I beleive Virgin Media were charging £5 a month for it which is quite ridiculous. Big changes since it started when you got the highlights of the Saturday match on 7pm on a Saturday. Need to wait till Monday now - poor show :(