We just don't have what it takes...

Muff

Ok, then, theoretical question

Assuming some people get there wish, and, Smith walked tonight, who would replace him? And, Do you seriously expect that to have a positive effect on our season?

It would then require even more spending, presumably in paying players off we cant sell, and, also bringing new players in in Jan, THEN, trying to get that side to gel

us mumping and moaning about smith will prove nothing. results prove everything.

everybody on his case. everybody on le guens case. everybody on mccliesh's case.

r they all bad managers?

we change again, and 18 months we will c the same quotes about change if it doesnt go well.

i ask again, where did we get this lack of loyalty and defeatist attitude to our managers and players?

this is not the season i thought, but give walter till may.

please, show some loyalty.

us mumping and moaning about smith will prove nothing. results prove everything.

everybody on his case. everybody on le guens case. everybody on mccliesh's case.

r they all bad managers? - yes

we change again, and 18 months we will c the same quotes about change if it doesnt go well. - yes, but more likely in 3 months

i ask again, where did we get this lack of loyalty and defeatist attitude to our managers and players? - same place as respect and dignity

this is not the season i thought, but give walter till may. - far too sensible an idea

please, show some loyalty. - again, too sensible and to be fair, shouldnt need to be said, but sadly does!

I would expect the answers will be as above

was speaken a to a celtic youth/reserve player and asked him what is like to play agaisnt McCulloch and Adam and he said you woulnd't believe how easy it is

No?

Celtic reserve player criticises Rangers 1st team players and we beleive him

what the F*ck next

I believe him, do you not watch games?

Muff is spot on with what he says.

Just a pity too many fans refuse to wake up <cr>

So, should we then buy Kenneth and Wilkie? Since they must be better

No!

We should be aiming higher than Wilkie and Kenneth.

Buying and signing mediocrity from the spl is exactly why we are getting closer to the mid table standard.

The way I saw it,it was a game we should,ve won......their two goals should,ve been stopped..........Whittaker is not Rangers class the boy for a RB, can-not defend, cant tackle easy beaten and isnt hard enough.

Agreed we stopped playing 20mins into the game started so well, and finished well a thought we where going to nick it.

The one plus point was Lafferty he,s begining to look good loved the way he took his goal so calm just passed it into the net.

Also dont know about you but am sick to the back teeth of these tim ref,s and linesmen 3 times we where clean through,Miller twice Novo once,the flag went up and it was plain they where wrong......Millers in the 1st half was a joke he was well on. Brines books Mendes and it was Whittaker who gave away the foul, Brines should,nt be reffing at this level he a tube.

IF Smith sign,s a couple of good defenders in the transfer window its still on..........but I wont hold my breath.

I think this was a fairly predictable result to be honest. All it takes is a lazy 5 minutes, and 2 goals go in for Utd. It does get a little repetitive on here whenever we drop points saying Walter must go, and while I think he's not the man to lead us much further, people have to realize the alternatives (McCoist, Levein) aren't much better.

It's the "grass is always greener on the other side" attitude. Most of us will never be satisfied with Walter until we get a new manager, at which point it won't be long until we are complaining about the same things.

Muff is spot on with what he says.

Just a pity too many fans refuse to wake up <cr>

So, should we then buy Kenneth and Wilkie? Since they must be better

No!

We should be aiming higher than Wilkie and Kenneth.

Buying and signing mediocrity from the spl is exactly why we are getting closer to the mid table standard.

Not supporting the team also doesnt help, not a dig at you, just in general

My commet was sarcastic, with a hint of realism

We arent as good as we were, yet, people expect us to perform like we did. People continiously talk about the "next level" and, Smith is holding us back from that, which is where I totally disagree. Its about perspective, and, We are the second best team in Scotland, fact. The next level, is champions again. There are few better and more experienced at winning the SPL than Smith.

Now, for the level AFTER that, which is Euro success, I agree he is not the man for that, I dont think

was speaken a to a celtic youth/reserve player and asked him what is like to play agaisnt McCulloch and Adam and he said you woulnd't believe how easy it is

No?

Celtic reserve player criticises Rangers 1st team players and we beleive him

what the F*ck next

I believe him, do you not watch games?

yes i watch games - who is this celtic reserve - if it was so easy to play against these players , why is he not in their 1st ream

a pile of sh*te as far as i am concerned