We just don't have what it takes...

Muff

Game should have been won by half time!

Our defence is a joke, Whittaker, McCulloch, Weir and Broadfoot are simply not good enough and our captain is finished. Why McCulloch started I will never know?

Time for a full clear out, starting with our managment.

4 points from our last 3 matches is not good enough - let down yet again!

Our defence is a joke, Whittaker, McCulloch, Weir and Broadfoot are simply not good enough and our captain is finished. Why McCulloch started I will never know?

If i had £1 for everytime you've said that :lol:

I thought broadfoot did ok today, it wasnt his fault for the goals, when they got put to the back post where weir and mcculloch were. and barry had his best game since his return today, other than that, I agree, we need a new RB and LB but I think its safe to say we need a new RB more

WELL ITS FUCKING TRUE!

You do like using the capitals :mutley:

Walter Smith will cost us the league once again.Playing his friend McCulloch is absolutely shoking decision.And on top of that - we have Aaron,Beasley,Novo - players that could do a far better job as LM.

WS,it`s time for you to go.

There's no chance than Mr Murray will bring in a new manager before the end of the season. If we win against Hibs and Celtic I'd possibly give him money for January to buy a CB and LW/RW. There's no point in taking money away from next seasons kitty to finish 2nd without getting embarresed. I don't see us winning the league. As much as I enjoyed Celtic losing to Aalborg it would beneift us more if they had a run in the Uefa cup and hope they have a couple of slip ups. Even if we beat them 3 times our shoddy form away from home will punish us.

Good to you can see the funny side of yet another poor result.

Good to you can see the funny side of yet another poor result.

(tu)

The only one who got pass marks from me today in defense was Broadfoot...we should play him and Bougherra!

Weir was all over the place for both there goals and Whittaker just stood off and let Conway and Dixon get balls in all game!

McCulloch starting was a decision i couldnt get my head around either but at least Smith had the balls to pull him.

Ferguson had a decent game but we should expect more from a player of his quality...

Im sure they said it was nearly 3 years since we won at Tannadice, that is a joke and unless we start winning our away games we can kiss goodbye to the title!

was speaken a to a celtic youth/reserve player and asked him what is like to play agaisnt McCulloch and Adam and he said you woulnd't believe how easy it is

No?

Celtic reserve player criticises Rangers 1st team players and we beleive him

what the F*ck next

Broadfoot didnt actually do much, if anything wrong today, although, not the best I agree, but the other 3 were far poorer today.

Disagree about Ferguson, Lee (obviously) was poor, however, I think Davis was our worst midfielder today over the piece, just wasnt his usual self, should we get rif of him too?

another away game another pish result

1...McCulloch shoot the prick

2...mendes under performing looks kack fouled whole game

3...whole team couldnt get passing on the go

4...whittaker was letting the guy beat him the same way all game couldnt mark his man in the box

5...why do i let myself go through this over a game of football

6...players not finding space to look for the ball or take a pass

well thats my veiws on it need a good clean out fed up with this pish if thats as good as we can be with 15 mins left dundee utd looking tired and still couldnt get a goal

whats it all about am fecking raging thats my whole day ruined

having calmed down slightly, looking at the game now, i think we started the game well, got a goal, and loked positive. but as usual, we never got the killer secong goal, even though miller made the chance, he should have converted when cleared by wilkie.

always thought they would try and expose whittaker, and in the second half my fears were proved correct.

fair play to utd, they came at us, as they always do(said in another thread that to their credit they do the same to timmy) and got their rewards form our inability to address the incredibly obvious weakness at right back.

after much huffing and puffing, we got back in, and last 10-15 mins, looked the hungrier.

no to be though.

I could see us struggling up there, and it so it was. where does this leave us?

well, i have came to the conclusion, that every manager worth his salt in the spl, will get his players to mix it up, and get balls in to the box early, and cause havoc.

Every game is an emotional roller coaster, and it really really stressful.

if we can throw away a ten point lead, how do we claw back a possible 6 point defecit(assuming timmy wins)? it will b very very very difficult, but rangers must address the away game frailties that is there for everybody to see.