too many negative on here

barrymorrison1

we need to rally round.

negative thread every week about mcgregor, adam, arron not playing, ferguson, weir, broadfoot, sir david murray, midfield too similar, darcheville, could go on and on.

we are rangers

a band of brothers.

we stick together.

the line "we'll support u ever more" means more now than ever.

so, lets have the negativity, and tomorrow, lets try and get some positives, hard i know, but we have to start showing some fukin loyalty to this squad.

they r not going to go away overnight, so bite it and accept they here till may anyway.

:mad:

we need to rally round.

negative thread every week about mcgregor, adam, arron not playing, ferguson, weir, broadfoot, sir david murray, midfield too similar, darcheville, could go on and on.

we are rangers

a band of brothers.

we stick together.

so, lets have the negativity, and tomorrow, lets try and get some positives, hard i know, but we have to start showing some fukin loyalty to this squad.

they r not going to go away overnight, so bite it and accept they here till may anyway.

If you wish to remain loyal to Mcculloch and co then that's up to you, personally I don't stay loyal to sh!te players and sh!te managers.

i understand db, i there too, but changing manager now, will not c 15 players ou the door, as that is about the amount that everybody cries for every week.

i just think lets c what happens.

if it goes belly up, well i too will b asking for change. if timmy got his wish when 10 behind with 8-9 games left, do u think they b where they r now?

i just believe we should wait till may.

Too much negativity inside Rangers - from the management down to the players. Also doesn't help when you lack quality!

How can we remain positive when we are constantly served with crap, inconsistant, lack of the basics pish?

4 points from our last 3 matches, yet more dropped points away from home, but hey, we gave Hamilton 7 last week so that's ok. Our inconsistant performances and results are a disgrace!

I am unhappy with the overal picture but today was expected

Smith and Murray MUST see that we are a CB from the league

It really IS that simple

I think we need more than that starting with a half decent right back,central defender and finding or playing players with pace and players who do not disappear for large parts of games.Of course it would help if their was some tactical ability on the sidelines.

typical.

ok give us an answer to the big question?

the next 18 month manager of rangers? who is he?

MEEEEEEEEEEEE a,l take it............ave won 18 titles in a row,and two champions league...........mind you thats on LMA manager.

we need to rally round.

we are rangers

a band of brothers.

we stick together.

(tu) We drew one of the hardest fixtures in the SPL, no need for any hysteria.

What about the 12 points we have dropped away this season then? When do you hit the panic button?

We should not be happy with a draw in a difficult fixture.

We have to win at grounds like Tannadice, Tynecastle and Pittodrie and we have only picked up 2 points from them games.

Quite simply, not good enough!

Nail on the head. There will be no title unless results improve at these grounds. Oh, and add Love St as well.

we need to rally round.

we are rangers

a band of brothers.

we stick together.

(tu) We drew one of the hardest fixtures in the SPL, no need for any hysteria.

What about the 12 points we have dropped away this season then? When do you hit the panic button?

I dont, i have a penis

I have also seen far worse

I understand both sides of the argument. What barrymorrison1 is saying about the obundance of pessamists and on the other side is the vast majority that are angry with the way Rangers is being run and played.

Me myself am on both sides. At tannadice there were lots of grumpy rangers fans giving abuse to our players which is partly understandable at some parts of the match but when a goal was scored everyoe changed and became the players best supportes for 5 minutes.

I dont like to slag off the club but when rangers are badly there has to be opinions put out.

Im am dissapointed about the draw today but it sure beats a loss, but some people are pissed off that we didnt win but it was going to be a hard game even if rangers had a consistant season.

I understand both sides of the argument. What barrymorrison1 is saying about the obundance of pessamists and on the other side is the vast majority that are angry with the way Rangers is being run and played.

Me myself am on both sides. At tannadice there were lots of grumpy rangers fans giving abuse to our players which is partly understandable at some parts of the match but when a goal was scored everyoe changed and became the players best supportes for 5 minutes.

I dont like to slag off the club but when rangers are badly there has to be opinions put out.

Im am dissapointed about the draw today but it sure beats a loss, but some people are pissed off that we didnt win but it was going to be a hard game even if rangers had a consistant season.

Aye, because, backing the team, and, encouraging them on to victory just would have been silly (tu)

Yep, I think we are afflicted with some kind of PMT, moods change every 5 mins, and, SO dramatically haha

Very true