Noooo!

LegendofCoop

...tackling Hill 400. Re-took the bunker, survived the first air barrage, went out, killed the 2nd wave of Gerries. Went outside, restocked ammo & weapons and took care of the two Half-Tracks, then the 2nd wave of air barrage started. I'm stuck out side and the game auto-saves. I get stuck with only 3 secs to get back to the bunker....2 secs too long unfortunately.

Now the game restarts with me in the middle of nowhere with 1 second before being splatted by big 88m cannons! Not good!

Had to restart the level! doh

Fuckin auto-save! <_<

...tackling Hill 400. Re-took the bunker, survived the first air barrage, went out, killed the 2nd wave of Gerries. Went outside, restocked ammo & weapons and took care of the two Half-Tracks, then the 2nd wave of air barrage started. I'm stuck out side and the game auto-saves. I get stuck with only 3 secs to get back to the bunker....2 secs too long unfortunately.

Now the game restarts with me in the middle of nowhere with 1 second before being splatted by big 88m cannons! Not good!

Had to restart the level! doh

Fuckin auto-save! <_<

thats a nightmare m8 :(

but theres always................HACKS!!

:P

You're about 4 years too late.

:lol: I know, but I'm working my way through the series (slowly mind, but getting there).

Just bunnyhop (tu) lol

:D Have tried every manouver possible, and ran in every direction imaginable....still get blasted! Haven't looked for any Rabbit holes mind you! haha

thats a nightmare m8 :(

but theres always................HACKS!!

:P

Sure is mate, especially when your crap at it in the first place! :lol:

Tried the god code in the codebox, but I must have been doing something wrong as it wouldn't accept the code and I still died!

I'll just do it the old fashioned hard way!!

Cya all in another two weeks!! Haha

(tu)