Fabio Silva

51 minutes ago, writingranger said:

Maybe just shoosing the detractors. Let's be kind and hope he's going to come onto a game now!

Don't mind him doing that... After he helps us win the league. Not sure scoring a goal against Kilmarnock is the "proved you wrong" moment he seems to think it was

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

What did he do? All I saw in the ground was him pointing to the players family section which I assumed was his Dad or something.

He did a snidey talk talk talk motion at the crowd with his hand. Guy’s a fucking wank. 

18 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

What did he do? All I saw in the ground was him pointing to the players family section which I assumed was his Dad or something.

He first of all done the pointing to the name on the back of his top as if he scored in the World Cup final. Then he done the stop talking hand movement to the Rangers fans. Was classless as fuck tbh and sums him up!

7 minutes ago, B1872 said:

He first of all done the pointing to the name on the back of his top as if he scored in the World Cup final. Then he done the stop talking hand movement to the Rangers fans. Was classless as fuck tbh and sums him up!

Embarrassing tbh

1 minute ago, Glasgowrangersafc said:

What did Lawrence do that was bad? 

A petted lip motion, but apparently he does it all the time. I just never noticed it until today. 

He needs to start next week. He will score against that mob and he can give them the petted lip.

I thought he played very well today, took his goal well, and his link up play was good. But, that celebration was unnecessary and disrespectful and its exactly why we are well shot of him at the end of the season.

2 minutes ago, MisterC said:

I thought he played very well today, took his goal well, and his link up play was good. But, that celebration was unnecessary and disrespectful and its exactly why we are well shot of him at the end of the season.

Agreed on his message will he turn up next week if.picked or just fall back Into his fucking shell as the rest of them .

The manager should use the wee cunts message and leave them in no doubt about consistency him included do your talking on the park every game .