Todays closed door game against Hamilton

TMWWBK

i see naismith being our left sided midfielder after the old firm game

hopefully not

hopefully when he is fit he take millers place and lafferty takes boyds place

People say the strangest of things.

care to elaborate

Why would you want to replace a fairly working partnership with them 2??? Never thought Naismith looked up to much when he was playing, maybe he was playing the wrong position. Big Lafferty however will come good but untill the Boyd/Miller partnership breaks down then there is no need for silly suggestions like yours.

silly suggestion dont make me laugh. Lafferty has a better tocuh more pace prob better in the air than Boyd. Naismith would be better striker than miller he is more clinical finsher quicker

Better in the air than Boyd?? Have you actualy watched any of the games Lafferty has played in??. I think the big man will turn good but good at headering is one thing he ain't. And as I said while the 2 strikers we have just now are still scoring/working togther then it is a silly suggestion.

hopefully not

care to elaborate

Why would you want to replace a fairly working partnership with them 2??? Never thought Naismith looked up to much when he was playing, maybe he was playing the wrong position. Big Lafferty however will come good but untill the Boyd/Miller partnership breaks down then there is no need for silly suggestions like yours.

silly suggestion dont make me laugh. Lafferty has a better tocuh more pace prob better in the air than Boyd. Naismith would be better striker than miller he is more clinical finsher quicker

quicker????a wouldnt say that like

hopefully not

care to elaborate

prove it goals count and so far miller and boyd are the best in the league

Gers led 1-0 at the break thanks to Nacho Novo's strike before Naismith doubled the advantage with a penalty after DaMarcus Beasley was brought down.

Beasley has his advantages

Good to see Aaron and Naismith on the score sheet, I wonder if aaron played behind the strikers or on the right of midfield?

Good to see Naisey back (tu)

I doubt Naismith will be back in the first team anytime soon and rightly so; there's no need to rush him. The fact that Aaron is keeping up his current run of good form is the most pleasing news for me.

He'll need to put on about 3 stone and grow another foot in height before he's considered for an away game :(

rumour has it that 6 reserve team players have signed a deal with bupa,they have hired a team of private plastic surgeons to make them look like Lee McCulloch as its the only way they are ever likely to get a fuckin game.

:mutley:

Good news that Naismith is getting back from injury, but I don't expect to see him on the team sheet till the new year and then initially it will only be as a sub. What it does give us is more options should there be any injuries or suspensions with Boyd and Miller as I don't think you should drop them, one of the issues we had last season at times and sometimes this season was too much chopping and changing.

I think Aaron has done enough for a start this weekend, especially against Hibs as they will be more open and not fully defensive, a nice midfield of Aaron, Fergie, Mendes and Davis.

Its great to see Naismith getting back to fitness. The more games he gets the better and goals too!!

Walter has to be running out of reasons not to play Aaron n the left now. We need pace and width and if Beasley can't provide it then surely Aaron is his man.

As I said previously I see Naismith being used on the left in January , he is a naturally fit young man, Rangers said he was ready to play over 4 weeks ago , he has been training hard, I would get him into that position soon , I am sick of it being a weakness in our team

sounds like a good result, does anyone know what the team was? and positions?

just wondering as beasley and arron are both mentioned so was it arron in a striker role, or just in behind the strikers or were they either wing?