Beasley's car trashed

Jamie29

yip i immigrated here, loving life with rangers media :)

I know guys on FF who have been supporting Rangers for over 30 years who have been labelled a Tim for disagreeing with certain posters.

Its the same faces talking the same shite over there day in day out.

Just had the exact same username as my mate did on FF before the white Mugabe banned him. :D

Why are so many folk getting banned on FF these days?

Its just not the same as it used to be.

I can confirm this! I got banned the other day (for a week), first time I've been banned in 5 years, have 000's of posts - no warning, nothing.

Regarding players' cars; obviously this is worrying and its only a matter of time before some trashes a sellik player's car so the tit for tat snowballs.

yip i immigrated here, loving life with rangers media :)

I know guys on FF who have been supporting Rangers for over 30 years who have been labelled a Tim for disagreeing with certain posters.

Its the same faces talking the same shite over there day in day out.

:mutley: I think that happens in a lot of places

As for the car? Perhaps it was done to encourage him to either a - play better, b - move in the window, or, perhaps just some jealous muppet, who knows

Just had the exact same username as my mate did on FF before the white Mugabe banned him. :D

Why are so many folk getting banned on FF these days?

Its just not the same as it used to be.

Who actually cares, its an embarrasment of a site with far too many idiots with there constant anti-rangers opinions/views.

Yet they give you dogs abbuse if you ever decide to stick up for our team.

Just joined here recently as had enough of FF,

Guest rabbusby
I got a 3 day ban from Followfollow cause I edited my post when they merged it.

So I registered here :D

And banned from Gersforum for spitting the dummy over their rules I noticed :D

Gersforum rules were pish. I wasn't going to post there after they PM'ed me anyway - so the fact they banned me doesn't matter cause I wasn't going to continue posting.

A bit like FF, shit rules/admins lead to a shit forum.

cant stand follow folow

dictatorship to the max

im rangersmedia til i die!

Email Address

Enter your email address below. Please note that free email domains such as Hotmail, Yahoo and Gmail are banned in an attempt to limit troublemakers.

Stupid fucking rule. I'm not even allowed to sign up to the place because my email address isn't "real."