Who has been Rangers worst ever signing?

CF5LOYAL

Francis Jeffers was awful. Don't think Maniero (Italian striker) even got a game before he left?

Did we ever sign either of those players? I thought they were loan/trialists.

I'm think we did sign Maniero, not 100% sure though. As for Jeffers, we did have him on loan for 6 months but I think he was on huge wages!

Filip Maniero, Olivier Bernard, Nuno Capucho, Egil Ostenstad, Dragan Mladenovic, Paolo Vanoli, Andrius Velicka, Alan Gow, Kirk Broadfoot, Bert Konterman, Marcus Gayle....

How the f#ck can Broadfoot and Konterman ever be on this list. :unsure: Broadfoot cost us zip(and has been decent),and Konterman won us a League cup. (tu)

Filip Maniero, Olivier Bernard, Nuno Capucho, Egil Ostenstad, Dragan Mladenovic, Paolo Vanoli, Andrius Velicka, Alan Gow, Kirk Broadfoot, Bert Konterman, Marcus Gayle....

How the f#ck can Broadfoot and Konterman ever be on this list. :unsure: Broadfoot cost us zip(and has been decent),and Konterman won us a League cup. (tu)

Bit harsh on Velicka, it's not his fault Walter's hardly played him this season

flo has to be on a shortlist for the scale of the money

I think Flo got a hard time becuase of his hefty price tag. His statistics were very good, but everyone will remember the 12m. Still a very poor signing though (tu)

Flo had a better goals to games ratio than the likes of Hateley, Durie and MoJo. Yes the price tag was hefty, but don't forget that we recovered over half of that from Sunderland. We've bought worse.

Really harsh to say flo. He did well quite well here. Not his fault we paid twice what he was worth at the time. At least he scored goal and contributed to the club. Players like ostenstad jeffers maniero all did bugger all for us.

Oh, the scandanavian whos nam i have forgotten, played number 9 i think, was meant to be a striker, and, was god awful?

you mean Bo Andersen? He's another one that actually has good stats looking back. But he was a bit shit - I remember Smith saying at the time that the signing of Bo Andersen completed his 'dream team' whatever that meant :) Scored against the Tims tho :)

Salenko was one that had huge expectations but just totally failed to deliver - but there's no doubt the worst ever signing was Flo. The guy who cost us so much money we had to sack players left right and centre when he failed and we looked at our absurd debt. The centrepiece of our overspending and underachievement.

Think it was meant to be just Walter's signing's, no?

At least 3 or 4 of those players didn't cost any money to bring in so I don't think they can be considered as one of the 'worst signings in our history'! And believe it or not, players like Guivarch and Bo Andersen did have good goalscoring records (as did Flo). No, I would vote for either Filip Sebo or Karl Svensson. I still don't believe either of them are actually professional footballers.

Walter = Boli.

Ever = Bernard imo.

The memory of an overweight and out of breath Olivier Bernard scampering up the flank against Artmedia Bratislava in their Slovakian backyard still haunts me.