Danny Welbeck

I seriously doubt it, Premiership clubs were sniffing around for a loan deal earlier this season and SAF stated he wasn't interested in loaning Wellbeck out, as he feels he will learn more staying and training at Man U

I have not really seen enough of him tbh - he looked a good player against Stoke, Middlesborough and QPR tho. Won a penalty, chipped in with an assist and launched a 35 yard corker into the top corner.

he annoyed me today, was always in an offside position.... he has ligtining pace though and I would like to see more of him

well isnt that better than always being offside and having no pace in Boyd :P

Doubt there would be any chance we could get him . hed just sit in the reserves and hes slowly breaking into the Man Utd team so no way hed want to come to the SPL

It's strange when you think about it, as Rangers and Celtic would seemt o be ideal for EPL clubs to loan youth players to.

2 massive clubs that have fallen on harsher times, the quality of player we can attract has vastly diminished so loaning youth players to us would give them 1st team experience, most probably in Europe too as well as 'toughening' them up.

Playing in fornt of 50k fans every week that demand succes would also be a good way of helping them adjust to the demands of playing 1st team for liverpool, man utd, chelsea etc.

wonder why it doesnt happen more often?

It's strange when you think about it, as Rangers and Celtic would seemt o be ideal for EPL clubs to loan youth players to.

2 massive clubs that have fallen on harsher times, the quality of player we can attract has vastly diminished so loaning youth players to us would give them 1st team experience, most probably in Europe too as well as 'toughening' them up.

Playing in fornt of 50k fans every week that demand succes would also be a good way of helping them adjust to the demands of playing 1st team for liverpool, man utd, chelsea etc.

wonder why it doesnt happen more often?

Because managers see no point in loaning players to teams who will not give them game experience. Arsenal loaned players to Falkirk because they knew they would continue to learn football in a good passing team set up and that they would get first team experience.

No use sending them to our holiday camp to maybe get the odd front row seat on the bench.

The FA have had Welbeck earmarked as a potential superstar since he was a kid. Ferguson has also been planning on using him in the Man Utd senior side for almost 2 years now.

There's no chance of us getting him on loan for even 2 to 3 months. I wouldn't be surprised if he was Utd's summer replacement for Tevez.

Dont you all think we should be giving the man we spent over 3.5m on a go 1st,we have enough strikers at Ibrox if Smith would play them there and not on the wings. By all means strenghten if a better player comes up but that boys not needed other areas are a must just now.