Rangers fans to Help Rangers

Rangers fans invest enough in to Murray's Rangers.

If we had a chairman who didn't treat the clubs supporters with contempt he'd find there'd be more sympathetic bodies willing to dig deep.

The last time round the share issue was a disaster and Murray ended up having to put in the rest. Simply put , no-one in their right mind would put money in while Mr Sly has control of the club

Aye, hang on and i'll give a wee bit more than the £1'000 per season i spend now on Rangers (not including European trips). <cr>

Just so that Murray and Smith can piss it away like the rest of the money the fans spend on the club. Face it, it's not the fact that we are not giving enugh money. The problem is that our custodians are not spending it wisely.

Great thread - so many on moaning that SDM doesn't put his own money in, but not a single person on here would stick so much as a fiver in without getting, a shirt, or a pie, or entry to a match in return. Makes me laugh at the self righteousness of all the keyboard chairmen - god, they can't even lie to take the moral (cyber) highground. I have a season ticket - for which I get entry to matches in return. Little expensive, but I pay and I get something in return that equates to the value of what I spend. I buy a pie, I get a pie. I buy a shirt I get a shirt. All fairly normal transactions. Some people on hear seem to think that they get nothing back from all their 'investment' in the club. It's absolutely hilarious. Can just imagine folk on here at some Cinema messageboard maoning about how much they give the UGC every month - and get nothing in return :lol:

Even funnier seeing some of the arch moaners on here admitting they don't even bother going to games, or so much as buy a shirt - when the straits are broad and narrow, don't make me laugh.

And, yes I would, and have given the club money in the past (buying shares), and would do so again in the future as I class that as the act of someone who supports the club.

Great thread - so many on moaning that SDM doesn't put his own money in, but not a single person on here would stick so much as a fiver in without getting, a shirt, or a pie, or entry to a match in return. Makes me laugh at the self righteousness of all the keyboard chairmen - god, they can't even lie to take the moral (cyber) highground. I have a season ticket - for which I get entry to matches in return. Little expensive, but I pay and I get something in return that equates to the value of what I spend. I buy a pie, I get a pie. I buy a shirt I get a shirt. All fairly normal transactions. Some people on hear seem to think that they get nothing back from all their 'investment' in the club. It's absolutely hilarious. Can just imagine folk on here at some Cinema messageboard maoning about how much they give the UGC every month - and get nothing in return :lol:

Even funnier seeing some of the arch moaners on here admitting they don't even bother going to games, or so much as buy a shirt - when the straits are broad and narrow, don't make me laugh.

And, yes I would, and have given the club money in the past (buying shares), and would do so again in the future as I class that as the act of someone who supports the club.

If you find a complete fanny doing a big sh!te on your face value for money then fair enough. You don't need to spend £450 for it though, give me a fiver and i'll pop round to your house and give you a nice big broon steamer right in your gub...just like Murray does each season.

I am a shareholder, and have invested quite a bit of money in return for nothing. This has ceased, does that make you a true Rangers fan and me not?

That's just about the most condescending post I've ever seen. So those Rangers fans who pay for their season tickets do so simply to enter the stadium ? Not to watch a team that will deliver success. And yes when you buy a pie you get a pie, a substandard one that costs £1.60 but that's OK 'cause we are the gullible consumers. Yep we get a return on out investment and going on ten years now that return has been shoddy and well below per. But then we're Rangers fans so should just accept it.

Big fucking wow that you're a shareholder, I am too.

Never seen so much pious bollocks in all my days.