Manchester United vs Chelsea

ClintonGrey

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone please explain to me how Rooney managed to stay out the book in that first half?

He completely does Bosingwa and then talks back to the ref when he tells him to calm it.

A decision then goes against Giggs and again, he's all over the ref.

After Ronaldo's header is disallowed, he's screaming at Webb again.

I can't believe he got away with all that yet Lampard was booked for a clearly mistimed foul.

Can someone please explain to me how Rooney managed to stay out the book in that first half?

He completely does Bosingwa and then talks back to the ref when he tells him to calm it.

I can't believe he got away with all that yet Lampard was booked for a clearly mistimed foul.

Because he's the Golden boy of English football.

Just saying the same myself.

Man Utd get away with fucking murder and everyone (but Rafa) is too scared to say it.

Still, Chelsea so poor defensively.

I'm a Rooney fan but I don't understand how his swipe at Bosingwa infront of Webb goes unpunished but Bosingwa's challenge on Rooney two minutes later is a bookable offence. Referee's have no consistancy.

Man Utd get away with fucking murder and everyone (but Rafa) is too scared to say it.

Yet again Terry's 'last ditch heroics' cover up for his original poor positioning.

Drogba just hasnt been at it, it's a chance missed cause i thought that Evans looked ropey. Giggs was absolutely fuming with him just before the half ended.

Did you get a good link for the game papaguy?

My dad came home from Asda with a 37" LG HDTV that retails for £540 in Currys, but with my staff discount and other things managed to get it for £360.

So to celebrate, he horsed on Sky Sports :lol:

Yet again Terry's 'last ditch heroics' cover up for his original poor positioning.

Drogba just hasnt been at it, it's a chance missed cause i thought that Evans looked ropey. Giggs was absolutely fuming with him just before the half ended.

Pity he wasn't at his last-ditch best when Vidic walked past him at the back stick :lol: