Wee question on kris boyd for yous all

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Certainly not £9m!

I've been told before a player is worth what he can bring the club success wise by someone on here (Papa?) so if we win the league this season, mostly by his goals..

Is he worth the £10 million alone from that?

:craphead:

Certainly not £9m!

I've been told before a player is worth what he can bring the club success wise by someone on here (Papa?) so if we win the league this season, mostly by his goals..

yes he could easly be £9mil or more

Certainly not £9m!

Your crazy if you think Boyd could be worth anything near that.

He's the worst possible player to have on your side when you are loosing.

Certainly not £9m!

Domestic Cup's last season. Can't argue with them but mate. He was the saviour.

Gordon isn't worth 9M.

Never was.

His overpriced signature was one of Keane's mistakes for Sunderland.

exactly thats what im saying teams will pay anything if they really wnt the player

but rangers are accepting 3 million the first offer that is put on the table.

Rangers are money grabbing bastards

Certainly not £9m!

You get under £2m for winning the SPL.

So no.

Aye scoring goals is a bloody terrible thing to do when you are losing.. :craphead:

A la last week.. we go down 1-0..

Certainly not £9m!

So no.

I ment the £10 million guaranteed european entry money.. as winning would put us straight in there..

Certainly not £9m!

So no.

is it not £15 million now when you win the SPL

that has just came in it was a big deal the SPL done in the summer

who ever wins the league now gets £15m

Aye scoring goals is a bloody terrible thing to do when you are losing.. :craphead:

A la last week.. we go down 1-0..

Thats not always the case. His goal scoring record is good yes but when things arent going his or the teams way he starts lashing out and performs terribly alot of the time.

Certainly not £9m!

So no.

I ment the £10 million guaranteed european entry money.. as winning would put us straight in there..

Ahh.

If he scores a hat-trick in a 3-2 qualifying win over Kaunas to get us to the CL, he's worth a fortune.

But over the course of 38 games, it's all about the team.

Bougherra/Weir/McGregor kept the clean sheets, Mendes/Davis and Miller have put the chances on a plate for Boyd, so to say one man is worth that amount in the SPL is folly.

If Kris Boyd is so good and teams need a goalscorer in their team, then why has no decent club bar Cardiff and Birmingham ever came in for him?

I'll tell you why, because teams and managers want more than just a terrible footballer who can put the ball in the net. If the game is not going your way, Kris Boyd offers fcuk all, bar a breather as he's either getting pulled up for a foul or being caught offside.

I was happy with the money offered by City tbh.

Boyd is highly overrated by a large majority of the rangers support. He's nothing special, collecting tap ins and penalties. From my memory he has scored two great goals since joining rangers. His goal against Partick and Dunfermline. He lacks pace, strength and skill. He is so easily bullied out of big games. His head drops and he will do pretty much nothing till he's subbed.

We really need a forward that can stand up in the big games and preform. Boyd lacks this so much and it does my nut in.

Don't get me wrong, he's great against shite like the bottom six. If we can get that extra bit out of him we might be a fantastic player.